Asus UX410UQ discontinued?

mmmnoodle

Reaction score
I just called Asus recently and they mentioned the UX410UQ has been discontinued. Weird since it has only been out for a few months.

Does anyone know the reason?

deathgate555

Reaction score
I just called Asus recently and they mentioned the UX410UQ has been discontinued. Weird since it has only been out for a few months.

Does anyone know the reason?
Yea, it was discontinued, i heard from a private vendor, to make way for the ux430uq, the diff is that the 430 does not have the 940mx, with somewhat same spec, if they overcrowd the market, the i dont think the 430 will sell. As for the reason for going 430 even though 410 exist, i dont know but as for speculations, it makes no sense at all, maybe is battery life? or cutting cost? i dont know but i dont think there is a hardware problem for discontinuing 410 if you want to get one and know one is still avail, get it if you need it

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, it was discontinued, i heard from a private vendor, to make way for the ux430uq, the diff is that the 430 does not have the 940mx, with somewhat same spec, if they overcrowd the market, the i dont think the 430 will sell. As for the reason for going 430 even though 410 exist, i dont know but as for speculations, it makes no sense at all, maybe is battery life? or cutting cost? i dont know but i dont think there is a hardware problem for discontinuing 410 if you want to get one and know one is still avail, get it if you need it
Strange decision by Asus, the 410 was a pretty good model with a nice design and quite good specs

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.