Lenovo warranty

BillaMax

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently brought a Lenovo laptop from Best Denki and around 3 weeks ago, the laptop gave in.

The screen was ridiculously distorted with terribly inaccurate colours. 2 weeks ago, I sent the device in for warranty services as committed by Lenovo and till this date, I mean till this date Lenovo service centre has yet to service my device claiming that they are still awaiting parts.

Is there a minimum standard of service Lenovo should be honouring? It has been taking more than 2 weeks and I am fuming yet I still do not like to shout over the phone to the staff because I know how distasteful this is. I have raised my concerns to them, in the most gentlemanly kind tone yet for them to claim that my device is currently not ready for 2 weeks because parts has yet to arrive, I AM QUIETLY FUMING MAD.

I would really appreciate any advice fellow forumers could give. Is there any way, I mean any way I could seek recourse on this matter?

Thanks!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What you have mentioned, I have also been through it. Lenovo back end support sux. Period. You have to go shopping centre near beauty world shopping centre which is middle of nowhere and they are not open on the weekend, so be prepared to burn some leaves to send, collect your machines. If I really really have to buy Lenovo machines again, just buy with onsite warranty.

fighting

Reaction score
which model issit? I was thinking to buy the Flex series, now need think twice.

Digital Hospital

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently brought a Lenovo laptop from Best Denki and around 3 weeks ago, the laptop gave in.

The screen was ridiculously distorted with terribly inaccurate colours. 2 weeks ago, I sent the device in for warranty services as committed by Lenovo and till this date, I mean till this date Lenovo service centre has yet to service my device claiming that they are still awaiting parts.

Is there a minimum standard of service Lenovo should be honouring? It has been taking more than 2 weeks and I am fuming yet I still do not like to shout over the phone to the staff because I know how distasteful this is. I have raised my concerns to them, in the most gentlemanly kind tone yet for them to claim that my device is currently not ready for 2 weeks because parts has yet to arrive, I AM QUIETLY FUMING MAD.

I would really appreciate any advice fellow forumers could give. Is there any way, I mean any way I could seek recourse on this matter?

Thanks!

You can actually go back to Best Denki and ask for help...
But for all brands, if the model is the newer models, usually service centres have not start to stock parts. That will delay the services turnaround. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.