Microsoft's Surface

zchua013

Reaction score
Surface pro 3

hi anyone bought a surface pro from microsoft online sg? is it advisable to buy online or retail?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi anyone bought a surface pro from microsoft online sg? is it advisable to buy online or retail?

Unless there is a good offer at the MS Store, otherwise I don't think there is any difference buying from a store. Also if you are keen, possible to check it out at Harvey Norman. I saw couple of days back that they are selling the base model SP4 with the Core M processor @ 1399 with free type cover, though I did not notice when the promotion will end.

jace88

Reaction score

bought twice from their online store now. I did it because I could get the online rebates from my credit card. They used DHL couriers to deliver and I was quite happy with this (even though they were a bit later than they promised on the SP4).

Poshua

Reaction score
Was thinking of surface 3 or ipad. Used mainly for basic computing needs, watch dramas. What are their pro and cons?

B.A.T.

Reaction score

Just wait for the next pc/it show, free Type cover is a guarantee plus you will also get many other freebies.

ahtom82

Reaction score
anyone has recommendation on what and where to get tempered glass screen protector for surface pro 4?

i got my tempered glass screen protector from Jimmy. He quite nice and the screen protector very smooth and easy to clean.

wanna ask you guys, those which are buy surface pro 3 and surface pro 4, you guys not worried about the battery wearing out issues? i mean there are so many problems regarding the battery keep wearing out for surface pro 3 that microsoft is not showing any response or giving any solution instead just ask the user to pay to replace the battery...

reyer_

Reaction score
I want to ask you guys on the feasibility of the extended warranty

I bought from HN and theirs is quite expensive

ahtom82

Reaction score
anybody facing same problem with me? the full charged capacity is dropping rapidly... in no time, it will go to half already.... I can't get back to design capacity... not sure why.... sigh

anyone can help? i read in some articles is that the problem is only on SIMPLO batteries. Mine is LG battery but still seem to face the same problem.

Syraxius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody facing same problem with me? the full charged capacity is dropping rapidly... in no time, it will go to half already.... I can't get back to design capacity... not sure why.... sigh

anyone can help? i read in some articles is that the problem is only on SIMPLO batteries. Mine is LG battery but still seem to face the same problem.
Has yours gotten better after the recent firmware update? :)

Lg_2113

Reaction score
Is it still worth getting a surface pro 4 despite many copies/competitors like Lenovo miix 510, Acer switch alpha 12 and Asus transformer pro 3

In regards to :
- specs
- cost
- battery life

It's such a waste that no news on the Surface Book...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Is it still worth getting a surface pro 4 despite many copies/competitors like Lenovo miix 510, Acer switch alpha 12 and Asus transformer pro 3

In regards to :
- specs
- cost
- battery life

It's such a waste that no news on the Surface Book...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Surface Book 1 & 2 will NEVER NEVER come to Singapore so forget about it.

I'm using the MS SP3 and I never regret it because it's from MS. Every firmware they release its always sui sui wan. No screw up.

If you get from other manufacturers there's always a possibility of firmware and driver conflicts

If you can just wait for MS SP5 coming likely 1st quarter next year

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.