NTU Notebook Tender Lineup

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can i know, with the laptop being only a 12.5 or 13 inch screen, whether there is a noticeable difference between a display is the 1368 x 768 or 1980 x 1080 ?

Thanks

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
why is the NTU's so called lineup models for Apple, especially the Macbook Pro & Macbook Air are more expensive from the Apple Singapore Website price ?

I am not even comparing to Apple's students price ...

Thanks

bryanljh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is the NTU's so called lineup models for Apple, especially the Macbook Pro & Macbook Air are more expensive from the Apple Singapore Website price ?

I am not even comparing to Apple's students price ...

Thanks

It is inclusive of the 3 year warranty that is why it's expensive.....

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
It is inclusive of the 3 year warranty that is why it's expensive.....

Yeah, I thought so too, they include the AppleCare too, i suppose.

But then again, other brands like the Lenovo X1 Carbon or ThinkPad X260 can still be cheaper as compared to outside and these 2 Lenovo models also include 3 year warranty leh ...

At the end of the day, perhaps, their margin from Apple is too thin ?

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Reaction score
anyone know when does this end for NTU?

For NTU, it is for the whole year tender. Though most brands will usually refreshed their products at the beginning of next year to give the new specs.

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the x1c from ntu worth it? 2.1k seems rly cheaper than outside.but i havent got the chanc eto compare with pcfair, sitex etc.. any1 can help

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.