Official Thread For Asus Zenbook UX301/302

poorkid03

Reaction score
guys I need some help, my lappie 302lg seem to be very weird.

I fully charge the laptop to 100% then shut it down fully. but after 5 days I open it, it shows 5% battery life and ask me to recharge the battery.

It happen quite a few time liao. I bought in it to ASUS but got brushed off by them saying there is no problem with the battery or anything.

Anything suggest please?

Thanks

is there anything plugged into the right usb port? it might be the fast charge?

evobenny

Reaction score
nope nothing on the usb ports. it still drains battery like mad.

On a second note, the window boot up really fast! I left it there for 5 days come back battery life 0%

I bought 2 exact same model, one got this problem, the other seem fine.

On a side note Asus really crappy. one laptop screen seem sharper, the other does not seem as sharp.

The touchpad, 1st laptop was a silky smooth trackpad which is very good to use, second laptop was like a matt surface, not very smooth

Last edited:

temptemp

Reaction score
Hi all UX302 users.. I'm looking for laptop and this model fits the exact needs but when trying out a demo unit, when I try to touch on the screen, it's like easily movable. the build seems fragile.. am I right? also usually the battery can last how long before charging is required?

would you recommend this model? any other touchscreen model that you can recommend? so far I only know of this..

thanks!

Last edited:

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all UX302 users.. I'm looking for laptop and this model fits the exact needs but when trying out a demo unit, when I try to touch on the screen, it's like easily movable. the build seems fragile.. am I right? also usually the battery can last how long before charging is required?

would you recommend this model? any other touchscreen model that you can recommend? so far I only know of this..

thanks!

Maybe you wanna consider UX303.... SRP is $1698

and there is a 10% discount on a certain website if you pay by certain credit card

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried but upgrading my 4year old ux302 laptop hhd to ssd. After installation my laptop show no sign of power. Anybody have a solution? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.