Official Thread For Asus Zenbook UX301/302

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh? I am on 8.1 and intel confirm works because I set it as default and when i play game, it gives me a warning that video card memory is low (32mb) which will not appear if i ran Nvidia

lol i installed the windows update one and ran into a boot loop of crashes...so i installed the asus one no problem

hotyrole

Reaction score
Anyone buying it soon ?

I think i found some good deal if buy in bulk.

PM me if you interested.

ornok_tree

Reaction score
hey guys, anyone has problems with the keyboard warping of this laptop? somehow a lot of the people over at notebookreview forum seem to have this problem....

ornok_tree

Reaction score
What is that ah? :s11::s11:

the metal base/frame around the keys of the keyboard isn't uniformly flat, it's raised at some point. so if you look at it from the side, you will see a slight raise at some point in the keyboard. I actually noticed it also in a display set in best denki. some of the people in the forum say their warping is so bad that the metal surrounding the keys are at the same level as the keys! :eek:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the metal base/frame around the keys of the keyboard isn't uniformly flat, it's raised at some point. so if you look at it from the side, you will see a slight raise at some point in the keyboard. I actually noticed it also in a display set in best denki. some of the people in the forum say their warping is so bad that the metal surrounding the keys are at the same level as the keys! :eek:

Heng ah no problems :D:D:D

zihern

Reaction score
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2233532&st=920&p=65540877&#entry65540877

... I went to purchase UX302 at one of the Asus brand stores in vivocity Sg. To my delight, it comes with 2 yrs int warranty and free upgrade to 10GB ram. I decided to get the i5 version instead of i7 because the difference is minimal (i5 /w 500gb HDD vs i7 /w 750gb HDD) and I'm planning to use the the extra $$$ to get a SSD in near future ... FYI, the i5 302 retails at $1700 while the i7 version is $2000.

Considered a good deal (upgrade to 10GB DDR3 at $1700)?

myronex

Reaction score
If HWZ forumers are interested, you can always come to PC Dreams for mass buy....

Hi PC Dreams,

Can I check with you whether the $200 250gb ssd for the normal ux302lg package is samsung 840 or samsung 840 evo? If it is not evo, how much would you charge for evo?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come come. Evo get from me. Got extra :D

Hi PC Dreams,

Can I check with you whether the $200 250gb ssd for the normal ux302lg package is samsung 840 or samsung 840 evo? If it is not evo, how much would you charge for evo?

playboysg

Reaction score
Those whom have bought and use UX 302 laptop for the past month, are you irritated with the fingerprint smudges outside the laptop? Do you have to clean it often?

Lastly, does the glossy screen prevent you from using it at outdoor? Such as swimming pools or in the car?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Put into case auto clean.

Those whom have bought and use UX 302 laptop for the past month, are you irritated with the fingerprint smudges outside the laptop? Do you have to clean it often?

Lastly, does the glossy screen prevent you from using it at outdoor? Such as swimming pools or in the car?

Hell won't use it at pool. But in car so far still okay for me. But other than that haven't had outdoor experience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.