Recommendation needed for Universal Notebook Adapter

idunknowlarh

Reaction score
Hello there,

My current laptop's adapter is spoilt and I'm looking for a replacement, hopefully small and portable to bring to school.

I saw a thread about 2 years back on Acbel's slim adapter, but can't seem to find anymore information on where I can get it.

Anyone has any recommendations for a affordable, portable(small) universal laptop/notebook adapter?

Thank you!

temptemp

Reaction score
I got mine fr SLS 5th, light & slim type at only $25.but don't ask me which shop I can't rem le. that was 2-3 months ago.

temptemp

Reaction score
not acbel. I was actually looking for acbel but there was no stock and they ask me come back a few days later but I lazy go back again so check ard shops there.

wtfh4x

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe try CyberActive if you still wanna look for the Acbel one. I could have sworn I saw it at the sengkang outlet a couple of weeks ago for $45.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.