HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

where can i buy laptop charger and battery?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #1

where can i buy laptop charger and battery?

Hi all,

As the title says, i heard SLS is the place to go, but which shop do i exactly go to? i'm looking for a lenovo laptop charger and battery.

TIA
UVERtainment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 05:18 PM   #2

Level 2 / 3. Outer side of SLS. Shops that sells parts for laptops

Hi all,

As the title says, i heard SLS is the place to go, but which shop do i exactly go to? i'm looking for a lenovo laptop charger and battery.

TIA

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #3

recommend you to get original set. my viao 3rd party charger died after 3 months usage. Most 3rd party parts are sold in inferior quality
Arcanell is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.