Windows 10 Licence Key

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I come across several Windows 10 OEM licence key sellers pricing their keys at $20-50 only. Are these genuine OEM keys?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are illegal keys. You can still buy them and it works. But if you want to go illegal route, why pay?

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the threads on this. Every seller I asked told me their keys were genuine... I have doubts so it turns out that they are illegal keys.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the threads on this. Every seller I asked told me their keys were genuine... I have doubts so it turns out that they are illegal keys.

Most have suspect that these keys are genuine but MSDN licenses which means
Bulk licenses.
Where do they come from, it remains a mystery.
Is it from a educational place or organization, no one knows.
If you want to play safe just get licenses which are from SLS and etc. Which cost about $100+.
These cheap licenses many have brought and it is working.
However if one day MS were to audit all the licenses than...
Yes MS does audit their licenses for corporate, home wise not known at the moment.
In the past what MS did for pirated keys is lock out the OS.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most have suspect that these keys are genuine but MSDN licenses which means
Bulk licenses.
Where do they come from, it remains a mystery.
Is it from a educational place or organization, no one knows.
If you want to play safe just get licenses which are from SLS and etc. Which cost about $100+.
These cheap licenses many have brought and it is working.
However if one day MS were to audit all the licenses than...
Yes MS does audit their licenses for corporate, home wise not known at the moment.
In the past what MS did for pirated keys is lock out the OS.

Its not a mystery, anyone/business can pay monthly subscription to microsoft. For each new user created, you can get one key which can be used 5 times. Most key sellers are probably in an it position in their company and create new users and taking the money, but their company is paying for the subscription

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

its illegal because microsoft doesnt alloe this. its very easy for microsoft to trace where the key comes from.

You can use windows 10 without a product key

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If it's priced too good to be true. It normally is.
Yes it may activate and may possibly be geniune.

However, the circumstances where these keys come from is sketchy.

Someone within an organisation - along the sketchy sales chain that is selling these keys - is certainly commiting an act against microsoft's t&c and misusing certain privilleges for their own benefit.

Sparks msdn etc. are non transferrable hence in this sense it is illegal.

SurfOn

Reaction score
Is defintely genuine .however such key are obtain through start up company that register for biz spark and it is free.
Many expoilt this loop hole for personal gains.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.