NTU jiam tao society!!!Huat AR!!!

helpmeplss

Reaction score
NTU FYP

Everyone, please offer me some serious advice as I really don't know what to do.

This sem is my final year final sem, my FYP duration is from jan- dec. It's August already and I haven't start yet! Now i have no clue of what to do! I have started researching on how to do my fyp but I am very scared that I cannot value-add or give what my prof wants. Is it possible to fail FYP? In what case, will the prof fail you? Please please advise.

turnbackclock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone, please offer me some serious advice as I really don't know what to do.

This sem is my final year final sem, my FYP duration is from jan- dec. It's August already and I haven't start yet! Now i have no clue of what to do! I have started researching on how to do my fyp but I am very scared that I cannot value-add or give what my prof wants. Is it possible to fail FYP? In what case, will the prof fail you? Please please advise.

I don't think it's easy to fail FYP.
Even if your end product isn't that good but had shown initiative or other characteristics, your professor shouldn't fail you.
You should at least have something.
I started working on FYP late but managed to get an A+ grade. I mugged daily on the second semester and keep bothering my professor for feedback.

xbakawewa

Reaction score
results out le guys, i can see my result. only 1 jiam tao... nt bad la given the current sem...

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score
10xv98k.jpg

Poster credit to siandiao, term coined by the s4tyr.
The journey to score A+ s'…………….
<Jiam Tao society member list>
siandiao
PiKa
buaysaikum
s4tyr
Carnage
SuperOrange
AZE
direbmem
slamdunk7
Qannik
chopra
babyanjel
richneo
zleipnir
NaOH
tomb
travmufc
Constant
zerosum1234
kerf
vbhelper
BaLtO
castafarian
Alpha_Geek
karina101
kkktoh
g3r41d
richkid83
dralf
chuan3205
chunyong
kokchu
Zeroplus1
ahheng21
schukert
drift01
TitanSmall
celeron85
rikishi18
tungstenEE
yiron
hlyagami
Archnemo
Uragi82
time_shock
adam_liu84
rtcc86
gamerguy
PopMusic
Fast
elephantcanfly
synco263
Xeniel
BlueCloud85

all butties HUATz AR!!!!

<<success stories>> [straight jiam taos', FYP jiam tao and the many combo of jiam tao]
ps: not in any order of precedence

FYP A+ !!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~HUAT AR!!!!

Gxgx...still left how long to graduate?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.