Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU mech eng

Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
High Supremacy Member

Just fire your questions away. The people here can help with what they can. I've given quite a bit of info to some people here already so I guess I can give you the same introduction & brief outline once again.

Life in MAE is indeed very stressful. You have to do project work, lab reports, the occasional presentations from all the communication modules, on top of your usual mugging for exams. In fact, all engineering courses are like that! So if you have a passion in BOTH math & science, engineering is for you. If not, better choose something else.

If you want me to narrow down the curriculum for you, I can summarize the whole course for you into 4 main broad topics for the mainstream:

1) Forces, Dynamics & Equilibrium
2) Materials, Manufacturing & Machining
3) Heat Transfer & Fluid Flow (hardest & highest dabao rate)
4) Computer-Aided Design & Technical Drawing

If you need a bit more elaboration into any parts, just let me know.

As for the ratio, like cleffa3000 said, it is roughly a 4:1 boys to girls ratio. But if you are the friendly type, I'm sure you can make lots of friends(boys & girls) in there. You need friends to survive & study together in engineering(unless you are the solo loner type who can excel on your own).

And what do you want to know about hall life? How to get in? The points system? The committee? The people?
i got A in these i can tutor u, 学妹
Old 16-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #17
High Supremacy Member

Hello,

I love physics. Okay with Math. Did robotics before too...n I'm a girl too I wanna get into NTU Mechanical Engineering... Should be okay one hor?? I love Physics and it's the only course I can see some hope of getting into...(I've got lousy grades) If you like Physics means it'll b okay right?
Oh another 学妹 welcome to join
Old 16-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

send korkor ur picture
i got A in these i can tutor u, 学妹
Oh another 学妹 welcome to join
This wahakuy is really very horny...
ArerJay likes this.
-Wanderer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.