Not open for further replies.

moonshotballer

Suspended
Reaction score
afternoon is the best slot, can eat lunch and tea break :crazy:

actually dinner also can, but eat two times dinner is very :s22:

yeah man.

siandiao can i ask you smth?

I know the Koh Boon Hwee Scholars Award is given out during the 1st convocation ceremony.

Then what about the awards specific to the faculty ar? Is it given out during our respective convocation ceremonies?

siandiao

Reaction score
yeah man.

siandiao can i ask you smth?

I know the Koh Boon Hwee Scholars Award is given out during the 1st convocation ceremony.

Then what about the awards specific to the faculty ar? Is it given out during our respective convocation ceremonies?
yup, during the first ceremony of the respective faculty

lonestar86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh man, now that you mention. yeah, its really quite a bad timing. i thought its good because i might not need to take leave. i can just leave work around 4 or smth

i took 0.5 day leave last yr just to go back campus to take photo with friends

but walk ard campus in graduation gown is a pain esp under such hot weather :s13:

Last edited:

moonshotballer

Suspended
Reaction score
i took 0.5 day leave last yr just to go back campus to take photo with friends

but walk ard campus in graduation gown is a pain esp under such hot weather :s13:

yeah come to think of it, nvr wear gown already melting in e afternoon. if wear gown, i think straight away die inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.