HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU shuttle buses play Mandarin songs

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2015, 07:42 AM   #16

I didnt know there was a substantial argument from you... hahaha

Wearing earpieces while driving hahahaha..... very smart indeed
You didn't know a substantial argument from a non-substantial one because your IQ is very low. That, I'm not surprised.

How different is listening to music on the radio and listening on an earpiece? At least, wearing an earpiece does not force non Chinese people from listening to your music.

If you care so much about safety since you have established that music is a distraction, then tell the drivers to switch off the radio and concentrate fully on the road.

I cannot help you much to understand the simple logic as it looks like your low IQ cannot be changed.

I also cannot you much because your parents has raised you into a racist. If the situation was reversed and the drivers play non-English / non-Chinese music, I am sure you would have kpkb your heart out.

Last edited by maneatwoman; 18-08-2015 at 07:52 AM..
Old 19-08-2015, 01:36 AM   #17
Arch-Supremacy Member

You didn't know a substantial argument from a non-substantial one because your IQ is very low. That, I'm not surprised.

How different is listening to music on the radio and listening on an earpiece? At least, wearing an earpiece does not force non Chinese people from listening to your music.

If you care so much about safety since you have established that music is a distraction, then tell the drivers to switch off the radio and concentrate fully on the road.

I cannot help you much to understand the simple logic as it looks like your low IQ cannot be changed.

I also cannot you much because your parents has raised you into a racist. If the situation was reversed and the drivers play non-English / non-Chinese music, I am sure you would have kpkb your heart out.
My IQ may be low but your EQ is definitely even lower than my IQ.
Ok ok, you are the smartest. Wish you all the best in your future endeavour!

Helped both of us to increase pc.

Last edited by duhduhduh; 19-08-2015 at 01:40 AM..
Old 19-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #18

My IQ may be low but your EQ is definitely even lower than my IQ.
Ok ok, you are the smartest. Wish you all the best in your future endeavour!

Helped both of us to increase pc.
My EQ is lower than yours? You're the biggest joker I've known.

The fact that you thought it was alright for Mandarin songs to be played in NTU shuttle bus already proves ONCE AND FOR ALL that you have no EQ.

"People with high EQ .... empathize, and connect with the people around them." Source: http://www.diffen.com/difference/EQ_vs_IQ

You have no empathy towards the feelings of passengers who do not understand Mandarin. Thus, if you lack such empathy, have you no shame to say that your EQ is higher than mine???
Old 25-08-2015, 08:14 AM   #19
Supremacy Member

Crazy thread, ts really eat too full, i love the 972 btw, very nice

Sent from SMU using GAGT
Old 28-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #20

Crazy thread, ts really eat too full, i love the 972 btw, very nice

Sent from SMU using GAGT
Haha.. Of course it's a crazy thread because I am complaining about Mandarin songs being played.

If I were complaining about Indian or Malay songs, you would have joined in and agreed that it is selfish of the drivers to do so.

After all, you and many here are racists.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:49 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

为什么巴士上都播英文歌啊?我想听华文的。

Sent from Tefal Delice OF-2731 Smart-WiFi Convection Oven using GAGT
Old 04-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #22
High Supremacy Member

Because mypillowtalks to them, I sing a song and you listen to me.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:21 PM   #23

为什么巴士上都播英文歌啊?我想听华文的。

Sent from Tefal Delice OF-2731 Smart-WiFi Convection Oven using GAGT
种族主义的人

10 char
Old 24-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #24

Solution for Chinese drivers playing Chinese songs

The NTU shuttle buses are indirectly paid for by the fees of all students. Why is it that buses that are driven by Chinese drivers have Mandarin songs played over the stereo?

Isn't that discriminatory? I am going to shoot an email to the student union and if nothing is done about it ...... STOMP will hear from me.
I don't think the Chinese drivers have any intention to discriminate anyone. They just play the music that they like. One possible alternative is every time you want to take a bus, step in and listen to the song they play first. If it is Chinese song and you're not happy with that, of course you are free to wait for another bus. Cheers.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.