HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question about NTU hall!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2017, 08:45 AM   #256

I got allocated the Pioneer Hall. Is it good? My school's SCBE. Seems damn bloody far away if I take a look at it on the map. Hope to hear some advices
SHIKSHINISM!♥'24' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #257

I got allocated the Pioneer Hall. Is it good? My school's SCBE. Seems damn bloody far away if I take a look at it on the map. Hope to hear some advices
You should consider yourself lucky to be in Pioneer.

Options to go to SCBE:
1. Walk there. Walk towards Hall 1 Bus stop, then up the hill towards Hall 2. Follow the road in between Hall 1 and 2 till you reach the end of the street, up the flight of stairs then you can see the middle of North and South Spine. From there you might be able to get to your school.

2. Red Line Campus Bus. Crescent and Pioneer Residents are lucky that Red line buses are always empty as Red Line somehow "start" from Hall 1 bus stop.

3. Blue Line Campus Bus from Hall 6 Bus stop. Considered quite empty too. The Blue line is just the opposite direction of Red Line.

http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/oad2/NTUMap.pdf
evancjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 11:52 PM   #258

You should consider yourself lucky to be in Pioneer.

Options to go to SCBE:
1. Walk there. Walk towards Hall 1 Bus stop, then up the hill towards Hall 2. Follow the road in between Hall 1 and 2 till you reach the end of the street, up the flight of stairs then you can see the middle of North and South Spine. From there you might be able to get to your school.

2. Red Line Campus Bus. Crescent and Pioneer Residents are lucky that Red line buses are always empty as Red Line somehow "start" from Hall 1 bus stop.

3. Blue Line Campus Bus from Hall 6 Bus stop. Considered quite empty too. The Blue line is just the opposite direction of Red Line.

http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/oad2/NTUMap.pdf
Thanks for the advice, btw why do you say that being in the Pioneer Hall is lucky? Got what good sh!t other than the empty buses? And btw how are the aircon rates like? I'm staying in a single, air-con room.

Last edited by SHIKSHINISM!♥'24'; 27-07-2017 at 11:57 PM..
SHIKSHINISM!♥'24' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 11:57 PM   #259

You can find out what good "sh!t" they have. Live it to believe it.

Each hall got their pros and cons. Good in Sports, Good in Recreational Games, Social Hall, All-rounder hall. Its for me to know and for you to find out.

The rates are on the NTU website.

Make friends and not ememies. Enjoy your hall life (:

Thanks for the advice, btw why do you say that being in the Pioneer Hall is lucky? Got what good sh!t? And btw how are the aircon rates like? I'm staying in a single, air-con room.
evancjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 06:45 AM   #260

I got in hall 7 too
You in hall camp now?
Khqwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #261

You in hall camp now?
I didn't sign up for it. You went?
WalkWithWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #262

I also Hall 7 but didn't go for the camp. When you all intending to check-in ah?
ChangChingChong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 10:54 PM   #263

I also Hall 7 but didn't go for the camp. When you all intending to check-in ah?
Prob next Thursday 😄
WalkWithWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 12:39 AM   #264

I signed up for it, but did not go in the end because I just returned from overseas. Guys let's meet and check in together! @walkwithwind @changchingchong , sorry idk how to tag yall LOL
Khqwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:20 PM   #265

Hi, I'm a freshie here who just checked in to tanjong hall(single,no a/c), just wondering if any of you brought portable aircon/is going to bring into the hall? I've read the rules that it might cause power trips but my friend also said he saw someone bringing it into their hall
newfreshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 12:23 AM   #266

Move into hall yet?

Any senior student moved into hall yet? When's the official check-in date?
daniel890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #267

Can reapply back into old hall & room?

I am thinking of checking out before the exams period (hall 7), while my roomie is just gonna stay all the way through until sem 2 starts. anyone knows if I can apply back or be given priority to my old room where my roomie is in when i apply again in sem 2?
aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.