struggle

sintomic

Reaction score
I am a mech engine student and i am really struggling with my modules. i dont understand whats going on for the physics related type of mods and its really difficult for me. I am always trying to catch up with my work but it's just impossible to catch up with all my mods. my gpa is also gonna hit the warning mark at this rate and I really dont know what to do.

HELP

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
which year are u in? it gets relatively better as you move on. Mods to look out for like thermofluids, thermodynamics, mechanics of materials are really :s22:

sintomic

Reaction score
which year are u in? it gets relatively better as you move on. Mods to look out for like thermofluids, thermodynamics, mechanics of materials are really :s22:

I am in year 2 now. Mom is really tough i dont even understand whats going on

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
I am in year 2 now. Mom is really tough i dont even understand whats going on

MOM is really kns. If u cannot visualize the forces, especially moment and torque, you r kinda doomed. Well thats what happened to me for the final paper.:s13:

Just to motivate u further, year 3 mods are relatively easier. I am currently in my final year now and fyp is just :s22:

sintomic

Reaction score
MOM is really kns. If u cannot visualize the forces, especially moment and torque, you r kinda doomed. Well thats what happened to me for the final paper.:s13:

Just to motivate u further, year 3 mods are relatively easier. I am currently in my final year now and fyp is just :s22:

thanks man i appreciate it. just gonna try and whack 2001 and hopefully get a pass:s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a mech engine student and i am really struggling with my modules. i dont understand whats going on for the physics related type of mods and its really difficult for me. I am always trying to catch up with my work but it's just impossible to catch up with all my mods. my gpa is also gonna hit the warning mark at this rate and I really dont know what to do.

HELP

Get more advice from EDMW thread.
So many senior there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.