help needed engineering maths (laplace transform in electrical application)

jameswee_93

Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I need help in this question, i have been looking at this question for a week and i cant solve it.

Can you guys give me the solution to the answer.

Thanks

Last edited:

jameswee_93

Reaction score
Thank you so much Munchies.

I need your help again, i've uploaded another 2 qns.

I appreciate it alot.

Its engineering maths module.

Last edited:

Munchies

Reaction score
I think the explanation for question 4 is wrong as there are no complex numbers involved. Anyway the steps to working it using the square root is still right.

U can use the R-formula where a*sin(theta) + b*cos(theta) = Rsin(theta + alpha), where R is the magnitude. R = sqrt(a^2 + b^2).

jameswee_93

Reaction score
I think the explanation for question 4 is wrong as there are no complex numbers involved. Anyway the steps to working it using the square root is still right.

U can use the R-formula where a*sin(theta) + b*cos(theta) = Rsin(theta + alpha), where R is the magnitude. R = sqrt(a^2 + b^2).

thanks! =] . Yea, I'm from sp

crazynarb

Reaction score
I need help. Its similar qn.

Need help solving this laplace transformation. Same qn just that it is voltage across the capacitor instead of the resistor

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah i tot munchies used to be compraining that he ish beh kan now become eh kan already :(

while i am still beh kan :sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.