how do you support yourself financially? (undergrads)

iceshiel

Reaction score
i guess how much you need is almost completely dependant on how much you spend also. but it wont hurt to have more savings lol.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just give tuition to about 2 students per month and you should be able to survive on your own.

Sec school student. My rate is around $25 an hour which is $200 per month per student.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yeah especially being a research assistant - nice on the CV. NUS standard pay for most on-campus jobs is $8.74/hr for undergrad and $15/hr for graduate students. pretty decent if you clock enough hours. however, they also often have a max number of hours you can clock per week.

when yr 1 yr 2 i think u can try looking for things like com lab jaga, events helper, etc... when yr 3 yr 4 then can start looking for research assistant kinda job.
lol i listed 200 hrs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.