HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NUS BTech (Part-time degree) admission requirements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #1

NUS BTech (Part-time degree) admission requirements

Hello

Like to know if anyone here is doing or have done a part-time course in NUS BTech?

*May I know what are the odds of getting into the course if..
-I have a diploma in Environmental Science.
-My GPA is only 2.5

*I have got accepted into UniSIM EE but am hoping to get into NTU/NUS part-time..is it too difficult to get in?

Hope to get advice from anyone out there. Thank you very much in advance.
GLostSKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #2

I graduated from SP with a GPA of 3.563 and they offered me this BTech thingy while i applied full-time with NUS.

I feel the curriculum is not as good as full time but bo bian. Time table also dont have personal one, need to check yourself to see for the whole course when is your classes and stuff.

It's my first week in this course and the lecturer can't teach, im a little pissed.

But nevertheless it's NUS.

That's my viewpoints so far for now
Boy_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #3

I graduated from SP with a GPA of 3.563 and they offered me this BTech thingy while i applied full-time with NUS.

I feel the curriculum is not as good as full time but bo bian. Time table also dont have personal one, need to check yourself to see for the whole course when is your classes and stuff.

It's my first week in this course and the lecturer can't teach, im a little pissed.

But nevertheless it's NUS.

That's my viewpoints so far for now

Hi Boy94, What course where you from and which course in BTech are you currently taking?
1313Opkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.