HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NUS navigation guide

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NPNTBoy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #1

NUS navigation guide

Is there anyone with a not official NUS navigation guide that is more detailed and suitable for freshies like me
Old 23-01-2017, 09:12 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Is there anyone with a not official NUS navigation guide that is more detailed and suitable for freshies like me
From where to where?

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
monikernemo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 07:18 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

By navigation guide... I suppose you mean getting around NUS?

You can try downloading the app "Singapore Maps"(the one with a right arrow logo) and search for parts of NUS. I find this map rather useful and clear with its orientation. Plus, it can also indicate your current location. It's quite useful in finding out the general location of a particular building/place(i.e. S17).

Otherwise, you can try "Around NUS". But I feel that the maps used in this app is rather small and you can't seem to rotate the orientation nicely as the previous app.

For internal shuttle buses, you might want to download "NUS NextBus". It uses your current location to determine the nearest bus stops, and show the ETA for the next 3 buses as well as the buses(e.g. D, D2, B1 and B2 for UTown) for a particular bus stop.
victoriaxr likes this.
NPNTBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.