NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthritis

Reaction score
ah found it. thanks alot!

anyway, i realised (i think) that the cors never rly say round 1a is for who, 1b 1c so on and so forth. is is true that the people in the fac can bid for their mods first, before it's open to people from other facs? which round is that!

ty!

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

anyway, i realised (i think) that the cors never rly say round 1a is for who, 1b 1c so on and so forth. is is true that the people in the fac can bid for their mods first, before it's open to people from other facs? which round is that!

ty!

1a 1b for own major / own fac

1c for noobs

2a free for all

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ty!

u can check it after u log in to the bidding system.. each mod is labelled with a module code, U9,C9,A9,01,27,etc,etc.. under bidding management, at the bottom of the page, there is a click here or something like that.. after u clicked it, u can see a table which says which module code is available for bidding under which round.

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL,damn sian...used up 400+ and 100 for IO and 3101...now need to drop public finance liao...haha

tehhalia

Master Member
Reaction score
ya and for freshies only

knn non of u qualify lehs

wtf only for fresh fish????

they tell me this leh

Authority Remarks : As you are not a PL major, you could only bid for the core and elective modules from Round 1C, under Code 27 Unrestricted Elective Outside Major.
Please refer to the notice on Psychology modules in 'CORS Announcements' for more details on the module configurations and when you could bid.

i felt cheated :(

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf only for fresh fish????

they tell me this leh

Authority Remarks : As you are not a PL major, you could only bid for the core and elective modules from Round 1C, under Code 27 Unrestricted Elective Outside Major.
Please refer to the notice on Psychology modules in 'CORS Announcements' for more details on the module configurations and when you could bid.

i felt cheated :(
:eek::eek::eek:

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3303 one shot already 500+ :(

haha,ya...I was in chalet with my cac camp de ppl...den they were saying 3303 shoot damn high...heck,3304 is 1000+ pts...

and I feel damn bad...coz public finance de slots left 6 and 8 ppl bidding and the nxt minimum bid was 700+ and I should have dropped it for the ppl...

Arthritis

Reaction score
hmmm how come under last year bidding results archive, no FASS students were recorded to have bid for biz mods? like acc1002 MKT1003X and so on?

another qns, for round 1c, freshies only allowed to bid for their own fac? then only 2a then allowed to bid for UE/breadths under other facs?

ty

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm how come under last year bidding results archive, no FASS students were recorded to have bid for biz mods? like acc1002 MKT1003X and so on?

another qns, for round 1c, freshies only allowed to bid for their own fac? then only 2a then allowed to bid for UE/breadths under other facs?

ty

cause 1a and 1b is for cores what.... FASS core mods are in FASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.