NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

napsterz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time damn siao on will go check seats as soon as its available... now dun care liao. lol. just check outside the exam hall........

Can check seats before exams meh ? I thought only on the day, from the paper outside exam hall ? :s11:

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That bad ar..? I never take this sem leh. My friend said the lecturer damn cui but the contents easy to understand (???).

LOL...yeah...the lecturer damn cui...he likes to drift away from topics...u imagine he has to webcast 6 webcast in order to finish the syllabus...u quite lucky nv take this sem...

the contents...erm, maybe just me ba...I quite buang at micro...

dskw

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i duno how u get so many Cs and 2 Ds still can get 2nd lower cap.. i go and count i need average alot of Bs to offset my 3Cs to go back to 2nd lower leh :eek:

but then it maybe bcos my transcript only has 15modules:( so 1/5 of it being C is damaging :(

but then again, u may have alot of high high grade to offset them away

get A for FYP then. huat ah!!

and i still prefer freenode for chats :o gonna get a VPS soon, then can camp in irc for long long time

excalibur324

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
second lower loh >.< sian. if i knew going to foreveralone, i should have studied hard. URGH. cause last time preparing to be housewife liao *sniff*

i dont know leh. some people tell me honours is honours. no matter what can still put in cert. plus if further study also need honours T.T

@mgx. really meh? i so many C that i dont see there is any impact. i last sem 2 Cs dropped by 0.05. weird. maybe cause i year 3 liao. no idea.
foreveralone is not a term for ladies..

amuletheart

Reaction score
@mgx : maybe it's cause I have completed 27 mods before this sem. Don't know. My cap not really affected Leh.
@nomnom : I think guy lesser chance forever alone Leh. Can chase. While girl cannot.
-sings Katy Perry's if I were a boy-

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause remember annyeong wanted a level notes? So I ask annyeong to come to my lab and I pass the notes. Ya so annyeong is a guy. Unless the person who collect is not annyeong.

@fzh and ku: I did two level 2 philo without doing level one. Maybe that was why I don't really understand I guess. Agree with the part that you say take for granted but I never understand why philosopher like to questions things.

I did level 2 without level 1 as well, hmm, maybe you were in the same class as me. They question things because they do not like to take the ideologies the society cast upon them as it is, and want to live their live with an ideology they can truly believe in.

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@mgx : maybe it's cause I have completed 27 mods before this sem. Don't know. My cap not really affected Leh.
@nomnom : I think guy lesser chance forever alone Leh. Can chase. While girl cannot.
-sings Katy Perry's if I were a boy-

girls also can chase guys one...is only whether they can put down their pride nt...now 21st century liao, girls chase guys also can one...

amuletheart

Reaction score
I did level 2 without level 1 as well, hmm, maybe you were in the same class as me. They question things because they do not like to take the ideologies the society cast upon them as it is, and want to live their live with an ideology they can truly believe in.

Ph2201 and ph2206 last sem :p okay if you put to that way I agree but somehow I can feel that they are abit depressed or maybe too cynical and their arguments are in circles. Perhaps it's cause I don't really understand but they tend to take extremes. Like viewpoints that are too extreme.

I will seriously not approach philosophy mods again. Beyond me.

@soriyadtr34. Well i still don't think it's right that girls chase boys. Somehow it's weird and although you say 21st century. People still frown at girls who chase boys labelling them as desperate, try to hard, despo, **** etc. but of course there are some that are okay but. Girls who actively change guys are weird.

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@soriyadtr34. Well i still don't think it's right that girls chase boys. Somehow it's weird and although you say 21st century. People still frown at girls who chase boys labelling them as desperate, try to hard, despo, **** etc. but of course there are some that are okay but. Girls who actively change guys are weird.
agreed.. From a guy's perspective.. I rather b forever alone then be chased by a girl u dun like... Feel really terrible to reject them :(

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed.. From a guy's perspective.. I rather b forever alone then be chased by a girl u dun like... Feel really terrible to reject them :(

haha,so in a way you're saying girls don't feel terrible rejecting guys?haha...

but I get the terrible feeling la...I kind of rejected 2 girls once...really like dunno how to tell them nicely also...

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha,so in a way you're saying girls don't feel terrible rejecting guys?haha...

but I get the terrible feeling la...I kind of rejected 2 girls once...really like dunno how to tell them nicely also...

chiu ish pro..

no buttie huan me

and

i huan no buttie but d0ts zeh zeh

:sad:

forever alone :(

nomnomnom

Reaction score
I think girls cannot solo unlike guys.. They need friends to help them drop hints to the guy. Esp if the guy is a little slow to pick up.

But I think if both do fallfor each other, they will be a very cute couple. ^.^

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ph2201 and ph2206 last sem :p okay if you put to that way I agree but somehow I can feel that they are abit depressed or maybe too cynical and their arguments are in circles. Perhaps it's cause I don't really understand but they tend to take extremes. Like viewpoints that are too extreme.

I will seriously not approach philosophy mods again. Beyond me.

Hmm ok then u were in the same class, I was in ph2206 last sem also.

It's not that they are cynical, it's just that sometimes you wonder about stuff, like why should someone define heat to be energy, why should we not take stuff from others without their permission, why is violence wrong etc. There are so many things that the past society set up for us, yet many of them we do not even exactly know why they are there. It's just like the story with monkeys in a cage, whenever a monkey tries to escape, water will shower down on all the monkeys, over time, whenever a monkey tries to escape the other monkeys will beat it down. Even when the sprinkler is spoilt some day, or the cage has a hole in it, no one will try to escape from the cage even when they do not know why. Philosopher are kind of like trying to explore these kind of circumstances in the human race and make us break out of these circumstances by asking why. These are the reasons we were trapped in theological/monarchical rule for thousands of years and no one even questioned it, and when a few philosophers start to question why should we obey a/some mortal man/men who might not even be superior to us, everyone suddenly awakens and everything starts to topple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.