NUS ppl lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiaw3i

Reaction score
haha. nope. cause i deep sea fish. too deep down so down there got no net, no one fishing also. HAHAHA. but okay la. i happy swimming alone

dsta cannot bring camera phone and laptop. HAHA. happy being bored to death there

Hmm then u must be talking about ur male frens.

lol I knew tat before I applied. ;)

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanna find out anyone doing CP3200 SIP this coming sem break? Mine @DSTA. ;)

doing the half a year ATAP next year jan. This sem break can't do, need to go US.

:/ if I know you were same class as me I would have SOS. Never in my entire life have I struggled to badly to understand. It was like reading in Chinese. I never felt that there is really a need to question so much which was why I thought they are so weird. Even the slightest thing like what is real what is perception and such. If you really like philo try Tagore classes. He's good but I kinda dropped the mod cause I was really lost

@mgx. Guys like you are hard to come by. :p jelly of dots zeh zeh :p

lol I was the guy who was talking the most in lecture...

Because i believe that when you want to create something new for this world, you need to understand everything about this world, even if it's understanding the fact that you can't understand anything. So that you know that you don't understand not out of ignorance, but because it's simply impossible to understand. It gave me quite a new perspective to life.

Sadly no more UEs to take anymore philo class... With CM converting to CS, now all my NM mods are UEs... Otherwise I would have loved to take the continental philosophy mod.

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. nope. cause i deep sea fish. too deep down so down there got no net, no one fishing also. HAHAHA. but okay la. i happy swimming alone

dsta cannot bring camera phone and laptop. HAHA. happy being bored to death there

:s22::s22:
no matter how deep.. still got fishermen one..

amuletheart

Reaction score
@fzhfzh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. continental philosophy tagore! well i can see that you are passionate about philo. i was trying my best to stay awake and i didnt talk. just go above the Ue limit i guess. i overshot requirements for UE by 4-5 mods.

@tuckie: ermm fishing rod not so long leh. even though i am in benthic zone. i am at the lowest hadal region T.T i look way better than a viperfish but i still have the same characteristics: reduced eyesight and very large eyes

Buaya_Hunter

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck to all those taking their exam soon...

Hope everyone here don't have end up chopping anything....

Huat ah!!!!!!!

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@fzhfzh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. continental philosophy tagore! well i can see that you are passionate about philo. i was trying my best to stay awake and i didnt talk. just go above the Ue limit i guess. i overshot requirements for UE by 4-5 mods.

@tuckie: ermm fishing rod not so long leh. even though i am in benthic zone. i am at the lowest hadal region T.T i look way better than a viperfish but i still have the same characteristics: reduced eyesight and very large eyes

Nah, ATAP is 12 MCs of UE, i already overshoot UE by quite a lot. In fact i already extended my 3.5 years degree by 1 sem to do attachment for experience, I still got 1.5 years of concurrent masters after that. I extend some more I will become old man after I finish my studies.

Buaya_Hunter

Banned
Reaction score
huat ar full marks for poo shu shu assignment :D

GXGX...

But don't happy too early....

His assignments like give away free marks one if u really got do ur work (by hook or by crook) .....

I bet at least 75% of the cohort have scored full marks for CA....

But get full marks means at least would not buang the module...

Give u one more tip: Don't diao too long at section A and B, else you will have no time to finish section c and u can kiss ur A- and above goodbye

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@fzhfzh.

who said anything about fishermen using fishing rod.. scuba diving deep down to fish.. haha. VERY LARGE EYES.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GXGX...

But don't happy too early....

His assignments like give away free marks one if u really got do ur work (by hook or by crook) .....

I bet at least 75% of the cohort have scored full marks for CA....

But get full marks means at least would not buang the module...

Give u one more tip: Don't diao too long at section A and B, else you will have no time to finish section c and u can kiss ur A- and above goodbye

noted with thanks :)

JGXENX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on NUS's scholarship? Basically I applied successfully for NUS FoS, but I forgotten to apply for their scholarship.. Is it possible for me to apply for it next year or the year 2014/2015 which I am due to enroll? Kam xia

eedeew

Reaction score
The non-mindef organization I applied dint even bother to interview me. :(:(

I'll be doing a mobile app, no idea what dept. Btw since when DSO is across DSTA? :s22::s22: Tot DSO is beside Fac of sai?

DSO owns quite a few buildings, depend on which dept u are under. mine is the one in sci park 1 near this building undergoing some construction, apparently they are going to expand again cos they got too much taxpayer's money.

hmm i thought that will be under CSIT instead. DSTA usually deal with those procurement and lame lame stuff.

Darkzi0n

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on NUS's scholarship? Basically I applied successfully for NUS FoS, but I forgotten to apply for their scholarship.. Is it possible for me to apply for it next year or the year 2014/2015 which I am due to enroll? Kam xia

i think u can apply as long as u have not been matriculated (aka, ur semester started)... once ur sem start liao den u cant apply anymore and u can probably onli look at those faculty offered scholarships. but FoS dosnt offer much faculty scholarship i think...

amuletheart

Reaction score
Nah, ATAP is 12 MCs of UE, i already overshoot UE by quite a lot. In fact i already extended my 3.5 years degree by 1 sem to do attachment for experience, I still got 1.5 years of concurrent masters after that. I extend some more I will become old man after I finish my studies.

ah true. haha jiayou jiayou! but actually you dont need to extend a sem for internships. i normally do them during hols eg 3 months break. nov dec break and sometimes there are part time ones.

@jiawei: the DSO next to FOS is more on biological side. I interned there before too~!

@tuckie: i go do CIP at orphanage they call me goldfish jiejie. so depressing. *go corner and weep*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.