NUS ppl lip lai - Part 6

StressedGirl

Reaction score
hi peeps.A friend of mine was asked to provide explanation for his exam which they found to be plagiarised..He said he relied heavily on the student guide and internet sources when doing his exam.Its his first exam (1st year new student).He is so scared n his mind is running wild.What should i advise him and what should he do? He really dumbly followed the study guide and is quite a simple minded guy.

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi peeps.A friend of mine was asked to provide explanation for his exam which they found to be plagiarised..He said he relied heavily on the student guide and internet sources when doing his exam.Its his first exam (1st year new student).He is so scared n his mind is running wild.What should i advise him and what should he do? He really dumbly followed the study guide and is quite a simple minded guy.
Is it he fked up his citation?
If so, admit. But before admit, go see the prof first to identitfy the area of plagiarism

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah knn this thread from 2014 jump to part 6 until now 2021 still havent jump to page 7

:(

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
wah knn this thread from 2014 jump to part 6 until now 2021 still havent jump to page 7

:(

wah u r here lol, darky here. lost the pw of my darky account lol.

looks like the thread died along with our batch that graduated 5-6 years ago lol.

anyway i jus applied NUS MSBA and come here ssrr if anyone talked about it.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah u r here lol, darky here. lost the pw of my darky account lol.

looks like the thread died along with our batch that graduated 5-6 years ago lol.

anyway i jus applied NUS MSBA and come here ssrr if anyone talked about it.

u still in the whatsapp group bo? tiagong soriya getting married

Jiaw3i

Reaction score
Helping my boss spread this info to people looking for a career in the government IT sector.

Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB) is having an IT recruitment talk this Friday (26 August 2022), 4pm at the location below,

NUS School of Computing
13 Computing Drive, Cerebro@ SoC,
COM1-02-05

Can share the word around if you have any friends looking for a stable IT career. Kam xia! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.