Account Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudJames

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight login ssrr, stir until so big. :s22:

Let me preface this by saying, it is quite disgusting with what Skurai started. Skurai got problem understanding things. Most of the time he don't get what people are trying to tell him. Maybe he old or what la. At least from most of my discussion with him.

With that said, I also do not think commach have the right to ban him. As meat bao has mentioned, if he was banned by another moderator, I think most people will just diam diam already.

Another thing is, if his action warrant a p-ban, I think many users also will kena. I find the same disgust towards the misogynists, racists, homophobic posts. But also no actions taken. (Or perhaps infractions given.) Racists side I know la. Both side also got chao kuan one. But no one infract or ban the misogynistic posts or the homophobic posts.

I know sometimes it's hard to prove these intentions but the discriminatory culture persists, so I don't know infractions for what. (On both side of the spectrum) Got so many users that posts even worse distasteful comments but worse only temporary ban. If Skurai deserve p-ban, I think all those toxic users who discriminate others also deserve p-ban. That's only fair ma. Better also. Usually I just ignore toxic people. It's the culture in EDMW anyway.

Lastly @ skurai, I have no idea why you so bo liao and inconsiderate towards someone's plight. It's damn disgusting la... I thought you old uncle liao. Should know better.

Last edited:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
some of those threads espc 'race issues' seems to take too long fr e threads to be closed
where it can even stretched to multiple pages before it gets locked

tho' it may nt be possible ['cos mods won't be ard at all x anw]
but at e v sight of one it shld be dealt w/asap imo

even a thread title can be that obvious & of what kinda replies it's gonna generate

:flash:

CloudJames

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even a thread title can be that obvious & of what kinda replies it's gonna generate

:flash:

Yup exactly. It's pretty obvious sometimes. Again, on both side of the spectrum. I don't think the mods unfair, rather the point I am trying to put across is, the discriminatory culture still persists, infract no infract, not much difference in my opinion. It's a circlejerk among themselves anyway.

That's why wanna p-ban, better all the toxic users p-ban. I see liao also shiok.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight login ssrr, stir until so big. :s22:

Let me preface this by saying, it is quite disgusting with what Skurai started. Skurai got problem understanding things. Most of the time he don't get what people are trying to tell him. Maybe he old or what la. At least from most of my discussion with him.

With that said, I also do not think commach have the right to ban him. As meat bao has mentioned, if he was banned by another moderator, I think most people will just diam diam already.

Another thing is, if his action warrant a p-ban, I think many users also will kena. I find the same disgust towards the misogynists, racists, homophobic posts. But also no actions taken. (Or perhaps infractions given.) Racists side I know la. Both side also got chao kuan one. But no one infract or ban the misogynistic posts or the homophobic posts.

I know sometimes it's hard to prove these intentions but the discriminatory culture persists, so I don't know infractions for what. (On both side of the spectrum) Got so many users that posts even worse distasteful comments but worse only temporary ban. If Skurai deserve p-ban, I think all those toxic users who discriminate others also deserve p-ban. That's only fair ma. Better also. Usually I just ignore toxic people. It's the culture in EDMW anyway.

Lastly @ skurai, I have no idea why you so bo liao and inconsiderate towards someone's plight. It's damn disgusting la... I thought you old uncle liao. Should know better.
hes a snake. like to stir sai. any argument, only pick the points convenient for him and conveniently ignore other points.
like to cherrypick to come up with his own hypothesis.

i suspect he is sell prata irl 1. sell prata then come online say is sme

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Think TS should have removed the screenshot from the thread once he felt that things were not going his way (surprisingly no one quoted it until post 63) and just keep quiet, and also should not have PM-ed the mod on it.

Subsequently upon being banned, he should just open a new account and open a thread in the Feedback section straightaway instead of stirring at EDMW side. Nevertheless advised him to PM admin directly instead.

Last edited:

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a joke the way you started the thread and follow up replies in the thread.

These replies shown your clear intention:

Anyone good with statistics??

What are the odds that 7 kids + 1 parent visit a parent in hospital...and only 1 of the kid was present when the parent unexpectedly die...

Now, what are the ODDS that this happens UNEXPECTEDLY AGAIN.....WITH THE SAME KID (OUT OF 7 KIDS AND NO PARENT THIS TIME)?

Sent from GAGT using GAGT

A joke using capital letter to enhanced your point of discussion?

Anythin is possible in life de. Not blamin, dont know n wont know. Juz pointing out the probability numbers.

I guess if this was stealin,etc, instead of dyin, then ok liao. But instead it becomes about me being evil.....i dunno wat to say...

U think it is weird both his parents unexpectdly die when he was alone with them...???

It is juz too weird. Life at times mimic fiction or is stranger....

Hmmm nt stirrin parents at all...

Oh forget it but i wonder if this kinda things get investigated....the odds are juz very low for it to be as such. As it is, ppl who do things they strongly regret tend to mention it subtly to feel better...anyways nvm. Nt sure where i was gettin wif this thread

You are consistent and follow up with confirmation of your crystal clear intention. You're not only insinuating I murdered my parents by using down right dirty follow through tactic but adding more vicious attack on me.

You delivered the payload with full impact and now playing victim card for your "innocent" jokes?

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
Edmw become liao prison liao...hamtam when break this rule that rule...pban jiu pban lor skurai..mod cannot be wrong huan according to themselves.

Skudai

Reaction score
It wasn't a joke the way you started the thread and follow up replies in the thread.

These replies shown your clear intention:

A joke using capital letter to enhanced your point of discussion?

You are consistent and follow up with confirmation of your crystal clear intention. You're not only insinuating I murdered my parents by using down right dirty follow through tactic but adding more vicious attack on me.

You delivered the payload with full impact and now playing victim card for your "innocent" jokes?

The capital letters isnt to deliver payload. I was tryin to get more views and replies. Everyone does this. Check out my last 3 quotes in bold on your post as it is, I clearly wrote i am not stirring and i also nt so sure where i was going after awhile. And as i mentioned and highlighted and even calculated, it is about the odds.

Post 60 by a mod also seem to show he knows i am talkin about the odds here.
It is juz too weird. Life at times mimic fiction or is stranger....

Hmmm nt stirrin parents at all...

Oh forget it but i wonder if this kinda things get investigated....the odds are juz very low for it to be as such. As it is, ppl who do things they strongly regret tend to mention it subtly to feel better...anyways nvm. Nt sure where i was gettin wif this thread

Anythin is possible in life de. Not blamin, dont know n wont know. Juz pointing out the probability numbers.

I guess if this was stealin,etc, instead of dyin, then ok liao. But instead it becomes about me being evil.....i dunno wat to say...

And I did PM u commach, can u gpgt that PM pls. I also did wrote on post 34 to pls delete thread and on post 32 to let the thread die.
Editing first post didnt seem to matter since i already requested such.
I requested thread deletion again on post 58 and I believe I did so again later.

As for later posts, thats juz replies to edmwers who kept flaming me.

Screen_Hunter_187_Aug_14_09_36.jpg

As for the above post, I did add the crazy emoticon at the end, as seen here.

Everybody in edmw knows that is a non-serious post. That is why u add that crazy emoticon at the end. Almost every edmwer does this

Last edited:

honghongz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edmw become liao prison liao...hamtam when break this rule that rule...pban jiu pban lor skurai..mod cannot be wrong huan according to themselves.
very simple.

edmw is not ur house. we r all guests.

if u want to stay, abide and post within the rules.

flout them, get banned.

not happy or satisfied with the rules? the door's always opened.

Sent from the stars - home is so far away. using GAGT

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It isnt to deliver payload. I was tryin to get more views and replies. Everyone does this. Check out my last 2 quotes on your post as it is, I clearly wrote i am not stirring and i also nt so sure where i was going after awhile. And as i mentioned and highlighted and even calculated, it is about the odds.

And I did PM u commach, can u gpgt that PM pls. I also did wrote on post 34 to pls delete thread and on post 32 to let the thread die.
Editing first post didnt seem to matter since i already requested such.

I requested thread deletion again on post 58 and I believe I did so again later.

You want the thread to be delete and evident destroy after the payload delivered in full?

Your reply shown you are not remorseful for what you did and continue playing the innocent victim card for being banned.

I know what to do for the follow up action.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Skudai, you have been harping on about post 60 time and time again skewing and misinterpreting my words to suit your case.

Before you speak a word, learn to read.

I have explained it here.
Account Ban Appeal
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=109728504

And here

Account Ban Appeal
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=109729062

I do not, condone your action nor find your insensitive comments funny in any sense.
Get your facts right.

I would not hesitate to take action for libellous statements against your interpretation of my character, accusations and judgement.

Last edited:

Skudai

Reaction score
You want the thread to be delete and evident destroy after the payload delivered in full?

Your reply shown you are not remorseful for what you did and continue playing the innocent victim card for being banned.

I know what to do for the follow up action.

I am already remorseful. I have even PM during the time itself. I have even requested deletion many times ....but u are not quoting my full post here.

For example, as i have shown. U cannot ignore that crazy emoticon at the end. We all know wat that is for. It is for all the sarcastic post.

And I hope u be fair to me and gpgt the PM i sent u. Thanks

Also, i hope u realize i do not know u and gain nothing by attacking u. The whole thread was meant to be a joke post that gone wrong.

Last edited:

Skudai

Reaction score
Skudai, you have been harping on about post 60 time and time again skewing and misinterpreting my words to suit your case.

Before you speak a word, learn to read.

I have explained it here.
Account Ban Appeal
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=109728504

Ya but u saying unfortunately u have no mod rights to edmw, imo, tells me that u would have done it if u could. It is unfortunate that u didnt have such rights.

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Read the 2 links updated in the post above.
It is listed chronologically.

I will reiterate what I have said once more.
If I was a moderator on you would have been banned on the spot by me based on my judgement call at that time.

I do not, condone your action nor find your insensitive comments funny in any sense.
Get your facts right.

I would not hesitate to take action for libellous statements against your interpretation of my character, accusations and judgement.

Ya but u saying unfortunately u have no mod rights to edmw, imo, tells me that u would have done it if u could. It is unfortunate that u didnt have such rights.

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am already remorseful. I have even PM during the time itself. I have even requested deletion many times ....but u are not quoting my full post here.

For example, as i have shown. U cannot ignore that crazy emoticon at the end. We all know wat that is for. It is for all the sarcastic post.

And I hope u be fair to me and gpgt the PM i sent u. Thanks

Also, i hope u realize i do not know u and gain nothing by attacking u. The whole thread was meant to be a joke post that gone wrong.

I seriously don't sense any form of remorse from you. You can't simply brush off the damaging payload using a crazy emoticon as an excuse.

A joke gone wrong is not an excuse after payload delivered with follow up replies to further the damages.

Skudai

Reaction score
Read the 2 links updated in the post above.
It is listed chronologically.

I will reiterate what I have said once more.
If I was a moderator on you would have been banned on the spot by me based on my judgement call at that time.

Understood but I dont think u wrote that yesterday right??
U only wrote that after I got banned by commach.
Yesterday, wat u wrote was post 60 and your other posts in my thread never mention about infraction or ban either...which others have also pointed out.

I just quote the pics in full before.

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I seriously don't sense any form of remorse from you. You can't simply brush off the damaging payload using a crazy emoticon as an excuse.

A joke gone wrong is not an excuse after payload delivered with follow up replies to further the damages.
Bro commach, no need to justify your case already.

He had made an appeal, let Boss decide.

Cause all of us know that the outcome would be the same. Just that we want to protect his rights.

So you're basically arguing with a dead account right now.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT

Skudai

Reaction score

Asking for thread deletion as early as post 34 shows remorse. That is 90 mins after the thread was created. I did not expect so many flames from others later.
The thread is 143 posts long.

I understand u are upset but the PM i sent u yesterday Commach, if u gpgt it, will show my intentions too. I have no access to the PM now.

The posts with crazy emoticons at the end also show that posts posts are non-serious and sarcastic. This is standard edmw. I dont believe it is fair to say i use that to deliver any payload as they are not serious comments. Edmwers dont add that emoticon unless it is non-serious and it is sarcasm

Skudai

Reaction score

Cause all of us know that the outcome would be the same. Just that we want to protect his rights.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT

I have wrote hundreds of these types of posts and edmwers writes tons of it

U all know this kinda posts with the crazy :crazy: emoticon is never serious right? :s11:
It is sarcasm.

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, i have better thing to do in real life than to arguing with him/her.

Nothing wrong to appeal or speak up for him/her, I killed his/her clone accounts posting in EDMW for using multiple accounts and not denying him/her to appeal in this feed back forum.

I hope you get my points for killing his/her clone accounts in EDMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.