I got 3 infraction points just by reply to Mr rottingapple that Medishield Life cover pre-existing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
I got 3 infraction points just by replying to Mr rottingapple that Medishield Life cover pre-existing conditions ?

"Former CEO of NTUC income + Strait Times Editor said Medishield Life is enough if you go to B2/C wards " is what I had said long ago in the link below so cannot be I get infraction for what I said long ago right ?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...cy-last-can-sleep-well-night-5464743-375.html

Me and rottingapple is not related did you give the infraction wrongly. Kindly please check.

hwzadmin said:
Dear appleyum,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...uran-5722268-post111220286.html#post111220286
Must buy insurance when still healthy, to prevent exclusion clause.

Too bad my parents they dont understand the importance of hospitalisation insurance, now my dad cannot buy liao.

MediShield Life provides universal coverage for all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, including those with pre-existing conditions.

Why pay more to private insurance company with tons of exclusion clause design to deny you of your payout ?

Former CEO of NTUC income + Strait Times Editor said Medishield Life is enough if you go to B2/C wards.

Why pay more for those Integrated Shield Plan / Hospitalization plan due to the fear mongering from those unethical insurance agent to fund their luxury holiday, fine dining, AP watch and intercontinental car ????

v5iWfM3.jpg

M5mp33B.jpg

https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/costs_and_financing/schemes_subsidies/Medishield.html

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
Insurance agents are just glorified scammers. No diff from those mlm agents, go around begging funds like dogs. Payout time all zao see no shadow.

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Insurance agents are just glorified scammers. No diff from those mlm agents, go around begging funds like dogs. Payout time all zao see no shadow.

Yes I agree. Do continue supporting my "Cheesepie insurance thread" to spread more awareness of their mis-selling and mis-deed etc.

Despite getting scolded by agents like IronMac etc everyday or risk getting sue, me Appleyum, Mancunian2, akwl88 still hang on to spread awareness about their terrible doing.

Isn't there any good people within the HWZ Admin / mod team whom had the power to control your own staff that can help us ? I am sure some mod / admin also kenna from the agent before right.

You want to see us one by one get eliminated ?

The agent already have at least 5 threads to solicit for business at the money session yet it is still not enough for them that they want to come and disturb my 1 and only Anti-insurance thread. Locking up Anti-insurance thread, banning me, banning Mancunian2.

IronMac and some others in the mean time is laughing at us.

Sad to say bad guys always win. Only in the movie will good guys win. Kiwi8 also kenna axe after kenna knife by others.

:(

cranthir

Reaction score
Mancunian2 given 1 card, IronMac given 2 cards.

Mancunian2 given for this post

scums like you should get langar by lorry when you cross the road

just because you have an agenda doesnt mean you can get away with inappropriate language or mods cannot do our job cause you can accuse us of being against your agenda.

I do not care either for or against your agenda, anyone who broke the t&c will be infracted.

FF doesnt mean you get immunity from your baseless accusation, any more baseless accusation in FF will be infracted

if you want to spread your agenda, keep it to edmw and stop ranting in FF.

thanks,
c

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Can some one reply why I get 3 infraction points just by replying to Mr rottingapple that Medishield Life cover pre-existing conditions.

rottingapple is not even an insurance agent and I just tell him nicely that Medishield Life cover pre-existing condition when rottingapple told me his parent cannot buy private insurance liao.

Like that I also kenna 3 points for nothing just by advising rottingapple nicely ?

satayxp

Banned
Reaction score
Mancunian2 given 1 card, IronMac given 2 cards.

Mancunian2 given for this post

just because you have an agenda doesnt mean you can get away with inappropriate language or mods cannot do our job cause you can accuse us of being against your agenda.

I do not care either for or against your agenda, anyone who broke the t&c will be infracted.

FF doesnt mean you get immunity from your baseless accusation, any more baseless accusation in FF will be infracted

if you want to spread your agenda, keep it to edmw and stop ranting in FF.

thanks,
c
Mancunian's language is in no way inappropriate by edmw std. There r no foul language or vulgarity.
it is his honest opinion on someone whom he obviously has a very low opinion of.
the subject of his post is instead acting like a strawberry who shld hv exercised his freedom to either ignore, give a robust rebuttal, or stop reading.

Sent from The Force Is With Me, I Am One With The Force, Yaba Daba Doo using GAGT

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Can some one reply why I get 3 infraction points just by replying to Mr rottingapple that Medishield Life cover pre-existing conditions.

rottingapple is not even an insurance agent and I just tell him nicely that Medishield Life cover pre-existing condition when rottingapple told me his parent cannot buy private insurance liao.

Like that I also kenna 3 points for nothing just by advising rottingapple nicely ?

That's because you posted the same thing twice in the same thread.

Don't make it as though mods have an agenda against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.