IIRC 3 years back the 讲中文 thread was trashed and infractions handed out, but now...

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the minorities joined a discussion, most likely it will derailed into a racial and religious mocking thread. So when the minorities created a thread for themselves, you said it is an isolation conclave for malays. I wonder what is your motive actually. What is there to be envious about since chinese nicks, threads and postings are still allowed? For all I care you can create your own IM/whatsapp group.

Reaction score
When the minorities joined a discussion, most likely it will derailed into a racial and religious mocking thread. So when the minorities created a thread for themselves, you said it is an isolation conclave for malays. I wonder what is your motive actually. What is there to be envious about since chinese nicks, threads and postings are still allowed? For all I care you can create your own IM/whatsapp group.

Because your group come into other threads with an agenda to promote, or to derail the topic(e,g in islamic terrorist attack threads ). Stop being so entitled and grow up ! Maybe people will take you guys seriously if you bother to improve for once.

ten_david197

Banned
Reaction score
當勞·特朗普;102567693 said:
Because your group come into other threads with an agenda to promote, or to derail the topic(e,g in islamic terrorist attack threads ). Stop being so entitled and grow up ! Maybe people will take you guys seriously if you bother to improve for once.

I think it's as clear as day, that the likes of you, with your constant mockery and insulting of Islam, instead of mockery and insulting of the terrorists and their terrorism, are the ones with agendas, to spread misinformation and hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And then you blame Muslims forummers for attempting to explain and defend the good name of Islam?

How ludicrous.

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

to be frank, its not derail for nothing...u guys bought it upon urselves...
dont need moi to tell u who are the nicks...that cause all the diverting and derailing of threads

ten_david197

Banned
Reaction score
to be frank, its not derail for nothing...u guys bought it upon urselves...
dont need moi to tell u who are the nicks...that cause all the diverting and derailing of threads

Maybe you should try to stop being delusional for once.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.