Whats wrong mods?

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qHC4mJz.jpg

Are you try to say there are 2 standards here?

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What double standards are you insinuating?

why m i given infraction?
Have you all read whats on the thread first?
i am saying let thread to be continued since they have special rights and we do not have...

Are you insinuating I am trolling them?

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
i am saying let thread to be continued since they have special rights and we do not have...

You have been trolling them, haven't you? Your past posting history was also looked through before that infraction was given.

There are no double standards. You may choose to think otherwise, but there aren't. Any case that's been reported will be investigated and action will be taken where necessary.

Reaction score

You can point out fact, but you cant insult them.

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have been trolling them, haven't you? Your past posting history was also looked through before that infraction was given.

There are no double standards. You may choose to think otherwise, but there aren't. Any case that's been reported will be investigated and action will be taken where necessary.

Aint they trolling on their own thread?
Just because they typed in melayu doesnt mean they are not trolling on their own thread...

i am not asking the infraction to be taken away....why is the thread still available to be troll? I got it next time i will type in melayu...to avoid being infraction.

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Aint they trolling on their own thread?
Just because they typed in melayu doesnt mean they are not trolling on their own thread...

i am not asking the infraction to be taken away....why is the thread still available to be troll? I got it next time i will type in melayu...to avoid being infraction.

Just as we allowed the Mandarin only thread, why should we not allow the Bahasa Melayu thread? The content in there is not malicious, mostly talking to each other about themselves and their lives.

Just because the thread is there doesn't mean you need to go in and troll. When you go and seek trouble, then you'd best be prepared for the appropriate consequences. Why don't you leave them be?

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
當勞·特朗普;102234341 said:
You can point out fact, but you cant insult them.

You'd be one to talk. You are another, full of prejudice in quite a few of your posts. You should be mindful of your posts.

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
In any case, as long as all parties get together, there won't be any trouble. The only problem is the refusal to give in by both sides.

Hopefully, this situation will change for the better. If we can do anything at all, we can hope.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.