Why is DW still banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandwicher

Reaction score
I looked at his recent posts, all of them looked fine and proper. No idea why was he banned in the first place

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Which member is this? Please be accurate - there's more than half a million members in our forum.

Links work best.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think some triggerhappy clones of a particular user (or users) are reporting useful/insightful posts that are irrelevant to the HWZ TOS.

Even if the post does contradict the TOS, why only Money Mind and its subforums? Like that we might as well open threads on EDMW.

Last edited:

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i didnt know dividend warrior is banned. pls consider lifting his ban. he is one of the more responsible users in money mind. ty.

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i didnt know dividend warrior is banned. pls consider lifting his ban. he is one of the more responsible users in money mind. ty.

You would have realised that he has been unbanned if you bothered to read the posts above.

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
i know he's unbanned already, but in the first place, i cant rly see why he was banned. very sensible and constructive member in money mind....

what are the mods smoking?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He has been infracted countless times (over a span of a year) for advertising and promoting his own agenda.

Clearly it's not allowed as per our rules.

His temp ban lifted, so we'll see how long he goes before breaking rules again.

Closing this thread since that's clarified and sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.