Why mod and admin allow this tankgunner to keep stirring and harrassing me?

DanielsaN8

Banned
Reaction score
As you know i was ban recently for 7 days and have serve my due and now out of nowhere he posted a thread saying someone wanna sell his forum account and what amazing was the party purposely choose the same nick as mine and he choose to post here, don't you see he has the intention of sabotage me and stir ****

Again mod and admin is not doing your job, pls ban and warn this tankgunner for stiring sh it.

I suspect it could be the work of tankgunner and i don't even register and own an account in EDMW.XYZ. You can request the admin or the webmaster from EDMW.XYZ to trace and release the IP and see whether is it the same as mine and if isn't pls ban tankgunner for his forever taunting and harrasing of me

Pls look at the following link where he mention a forum member was selling an account and so concidence is same nick with me, obviously someone here is wanna sabotage me

https://forums.edmw.xyz/threads/who-want-to-buy-my-account-at-hwz.594/#post-95897

Last edited:

DanielsaN8

Banned
Reaction score
Hey mod and admin i also would like to highlight the following thread he created

Pls refer to below link and the comments

Seriously wonder what is his motive and intention?

And do mod condone such behaviour and harrassment?

Tankgunner 没有知识要有常识,没有常识要看电视

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...k-housing-issues-worse-than-sg-5701794-6.html

There are accounts almost reach god level liao.
Very sai young to tio banned

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...idiom-daily-use-5698513-10.html#post110608264

君子报仇,十年不晚...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...ly-way-quit-edmw-5700279-2.html#post110606467

some very thick skin.
no matter how they kena exposed, still will come back one

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hey mod and admin i also would like to highlight the following thread he created

Pls refer to below link and the comments

Seriously wonder what is his motive and intention?

And do mod condone such behaviour and harrassment?

Tankgunner 没有知识要有常识,没有常识要看电视

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...rship-support-feedback-46/ea...5701794-6.html

There are accounts almost reach god level liao.
Very sai young to tio banned

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...rship-support-feedback-46/ea...#post110608264

君子报仇,十年不晚...

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...rship-support-feedback-46/ea...#post110606467

some very thick skin.
no matter how they kena exposed, still will come back one

Can't you stop your nonsense baseless accusation?

tankgunner is not the TS of the 3 threads you mentioned, where did you get the information from? Falsely accused someone will result in infraction, none of the replies you mentioned are referring to you. You've been warned not to create axe grinding thread in feedback forum by the administrator not long ago.

Ottoke

Reaction score
I'm done trying to convince you both anymore because y'all don't seem to listen.

O

Last edited:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Both should just add each other into ignore list

DanielsaN8

Banned
Reaction score
I'm done trying to convince you both anymore because y'all don't seem to listen.

O

Hi Ottoke, you remember your recent response by asking me to go through the right channel and feed back

Which i did. The first time i feed back at feedback section the mod change the title thread to DanielsaN8 vs Tankgunner instead of listening to my feedback i was ban for 7 days

And this is the 2nd time my feedback. You keep on saying i don't listen, did you even seen what he posted at mod chit chat section and now at feedback section before i forward this 2nd feedback

He accuse me that i'm selling my account at edmw.xyz. Is a serious allegation. And again you guys are not infracting him

Yet recently all i did was just to feedback a few time and was given 6-8 points with immediate ban with no warning and only after i serve my due then i saw 6 pm

You call this fair and transparent while i was ban and after several feedback are being make against him but no action was taken even when he stood to this low and allege against me with no basis

I suggest the mod and admin to check with edmw.xyz and request them to release the ip and trace the location of the clone poster and if prove is not me. Then at least you guys should do your job in banning him for this alleged

If you guys has ban him, i doubt he would be so persistance to the extreme of allegation

Did you even seen the linked he posted at following link before you claim i don't seem to listen

Basically i just want to post and be chill like other's and not being cyber bully

I've join hwz in year 2004, have you ever seen i have issue with other's member except this tankgunner if he has not keep harrassing and taunting me i would be pleased to leave him alone and continue with my thread

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/o...ying-sell-his-hwz-account-online-5702328.html

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, you two cut it off.
This is not the first time, and this won't be the last.

What does Mod think?
Since both of you refuse to listen and ignore one another,

I will give you two choices -
1. Agree to disagree, add each other to your ignore list.
2. If infractions are given, both will be equally given.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Alright, you two cut it off.
This is not the first time, and this won't be the last.

What does Mod think?
Since both of you refuse to listen and ignore one another,

I will give you two choices -
1. Agree to disagree, add each other to your ignore list.
2. If infractions are given, both will be equally given.

May I suggest the 3rd one.
Whoever report baseless accusation will get infraction?
This should cut down a lot of unnecessary work for the mod.

Let us know what you think?

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Nope. This has gone too long and too far.
Both will be given infractions.

May I suggest the 3rd one.
Whoever report baseless accusation will get infraction?
This should cut down a lot of unnecessary work for the mod.

Let us know what you think?

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You can. The reporting and the reported will both get infractions. This will continue happening until both of you cut it off or be permanently banned.

The win-win solution then is obvious. Both parties are to add each other to your individual ignore list and go on your way. You don’t bother him and similar he won’t as well.

But how does it work?
Both parties cannot report each other?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
You can. The reporting and the reported will both get infractions. This will continue happening until both of you cut it off or be permanently banned.

The win-win solution then is obvious. Both parties are to add each other to your individual ignore list and go on your way. You don’t bother him and similar he won’t as well.

What if 1 choose option 1 and the other choose option 2?
How does that work?

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If either one of you two are bigger persons than this, to learn to ignore. This would not have happened.

If these personal attack antics stop. Then I will not pursue.

If these provocations continue still regardless, then it will be a mutually assured ban.

What if 1 choose option 1 and the other choose option 2?
How does that work?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
If either one of you two are bigger persons than this, to learn to ignore. This would not have happened.

If these personal attack antics stop. Then I will not pursue.

If these provocations continue still regardless, then it will be a mutually assured ban.

no one can guarantee it will not happen again.
that is why we need to weight on the diff options.

example (example only) if I take option 1 and he takes option 2 (or vice versa),
how the penalty work out?

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plot twist -

Both of them are actually the same person!!

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one can guarantee it will not happen again.
that is why we need to weight on the diff options.

example (example only) if I take option 1 and he takes option 2 (or vice versa),
how the penalty work out?

I sense that u are trying to find trouble. This also cannot that also cannot. Mind you that ultimately it’s not up to you on how to be punish for your childish behaviour.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
I sense that u are trying to find trouble. This also cannot that also cannot. Mind you that ultimately it’s not up to you on how to be punish for your childish behaviour.

which part did I say cannot? pls do not put words into my mouth.
I am trying to understand the rules.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.