Why was MOTH pbanned ?

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the support guys

for those who continue to label me as a troll or sai lover, I do not post much about sai or farts so don't label me a "one trick pony". I have contributed to many other threads that are in line with my interests and hobbies.

Thanks.

EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING LIKE HOW YOU DID :s12::s12::s12:

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Moving it here so boss won't missed out this thread. Next time can post it in feedback section so boss won't missed out?

Can't remember if boss responded on this before. But previously based on Boss understanding, MOTH is only t-ban based on his infractions.

And take note that mods do not have the power to p-ban. Mods have to request and admins have to look into it before p-ban is taken place.

This could be a technical glitch since we have been doing quite a bit of updates in the last 1 month.

It has happened once or twice before.

Our apologies.

Since he has already served his 1-week ban, his ban is lifted.

Hope that clarifies.

wah how come got technical glitch

kok leong better come clean

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING LIKE HOW YOU DID :s12::s12::s12:

to be honest I cut down a lot and post more serious stuff.

Once in awhile I just mention sai. I hope the Blonde Asian Girls thread can return cos that was a nice thread.

IBcatisbetter

Banned
Reaction score
Wah moth is Alive!

5c7.gif

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

for those who continue to label me as a troll or sai lover, I do not post much about sai or farts so don't label me a "one trick pony". I have contributed to many other threads that are in line with my interests and hobbies.

Also Bosssaizo, can I check why the Asian Blonde thread was deleted?
I never received any infractions for posts there and have ensured that the posts were clean.
I completely understand why I got infractions for the bui bui pictures but feel the Asian blonde thread was fine.

Thanks.

Time to Lick!!!!!

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
Moving it here so boss won't missed out this thread. Next time can post it in feedback section so boss won't missed out?

Can't remember if boss responded on this before. But previously based on Boss understanding, MOTH is only t-ban based on his infractions.

And take note that mods do not have the power to p-ban. Mods have to request and admins have to look into it before p-ban is taken place.

This could be a technical glitch since we have been doing quite a bit of updates in the last 1 month.

It has happened once or twice before.

Our apologies.

Since he has already served his 1-week ban, his ban is lifted.

Hope that clarifies.

n0ted plus wans.
G00t that this is s0rted 0ut.

racer.guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Also Bosssaizo, can I check why the Asian Blonde thread was deleted?
I never received any infractions for posts there and have ensured that the posts were clean.
I completely understand why I got infractions for the bui bui pictures but feel the Asian blonde thread was fine.

Thanks.

For me, you're a harmless troll but I really don't know why some people want to take you down.

Sent from From A Vile Cesspool Of Racist And Anti-Religion Crowdthink using GAGT

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Probably there were members who not comfortable with....ermm... let's call it, your line of interest.

It's surprising that these posts pop up, considering that a search of your other posts reveal that you have substance.

I don't troll. My fetishes are genuine

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably there were members who not comfortable with....ermm... let's call it, your line of interest.

It's surprising that these posts pop up, considering that a search of your other posts reveal that you have substance.

Thanks, people choose to only take note of the bad stuff

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.