Ubuntu 14.04.2

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install Ubuntu 14.04.2 and the resolution on it is so small I can barely make out what the words mean.

And by clicking blindly I managed to install Ubuntu. But currently at desktop it's unusable at the resolution that it is at.

I have tried the xdiagnose , and additional drivers method to no avail. Any suggestions?

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install Ubuntu 14.04.2 and the resolution on it is so small I can barely make out what the words mean.

And by clicking blindly I managed to install Ubuntu. But currently at desktop it's unusable at the resolution that it is at.

I have tried the xdiagnose , and additional drivers method to no avail. Any suggestions?

What is ur native display resolution now? HIDPI may be what u require http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/linux-hidpi-support-for-gnome-kde-xfce-cinnamon-and-firefox/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.