Virtualbox image hosting

soulofangel

Reaction score
Is there any company that provide a service which can host my virtualbox image?

To clarify. I have a working image using virtualbox. Is there a company which i can send them my image and they host it for me?

I tried to google but doesnt seem to find any, only a few for VMware it seems.

Is it a good business idea? :s22:

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any company that provide a service which can host my virtualbox image?

To clarify. I have a working image using virtualbox. Is there a company which i can send them my image and they host it for me?

I tried to google but doesnt seem to find any, only a few for VMware it seems.

Is it a good business idea? :s22:

Not likely. There is no barrier between what you are going to offer from what other hosting company already has been doing.

There are options to migrate from one virtual image to another. You have to consider, how many of such business opportunities are there that demand to host a virtualbox image ? Any serious business with appropriate budget would have chosen to go with VMWare or Xen or HyperV in the first place, so I don't think you will have a lot of enterprising businesses opportunities. For hobbyists, they would have considered migrating over or just do a re-installation. There is no really good value advantage to just migrate a virtualbox over.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.