Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[A LEVELS] [private candidates]2018

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PokemonGoGoGo

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #1

[A LEVELS][Private Candidates]Year[2018]

Hello people!

Im going to take A levels (first attempt) this year as a private candidate . Currently enrolled in MDIS A levels 10 months course .

(Background on myself)
I did JC back in 2014-2015 which I failed to graduate due to medical problems and hence dropped out in J2. I wasnt doing badly for my promos, in fact I was doing fairly well and was promoted in J1 . I dropped out due to my medical problem and family issues a lot of personal stuff as well. I went to NS first and have now decided to retake my As as a private candidate in 2018. Subject combination is BCMe.

Anyone whos interested in studying together, sharing notes or attending crash courses/tuition in a group with reputable teachers or anything else related feel free to private message me here or email me at legendary50@outlook.com . Ill get back to you ASAP and perhaps we can exchange numbers and move on from there . Currently residing in the far east side of Singapore, age is around early 20s. Will get back to you ASAP . Preferably looking for people who are really really motivated to do well just like I am and make it to a local University ! First timers, retakers , everyone is welcome as Long as youre very serious about doing well for As .

Looking forward to meeting this years private candidates and like minded friends !
wellyboo likes this.

Last edited by PokemonGoGoGo; 26-01-2018 at 09:42 PM..
PokemonGoGoGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.