Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Experience of MDIS/BMC A level prep course

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ashace

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2015, 07:00 PM   #1

Experience of MDIS/BMC A level prep course

Hi there,

Would appreciate opinions about the private institutions conducting A Level prep course. Best is if you were/are a student from there, as I'd like only true accounts, not biased ones merely from hearsay.

Or if you're not but you too know facts about them, do share

Hope to get some idea because I intend to enroll in a school to retake my A Levels next year.

You can share anything because I'm interested to know about anything regarding the experience there. Be it the teachers, students etc. Hope to hear as much as possible!
littledaisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #2

Smile Fellow mate here considering A levels prep course!!

Hi there,

Would appreciate opinions about the private institutions conducting A Level prep course. Best is if you were/are a student from there, as I'd like only true accounts, not biased ones merely from hearsay.

Hope to get some idea because I intend to enroll in a school to retake my A Levels next year.

You can share anything because I'm interested to know about anything regarding the experience there. Be it the teachers, students etc. Hope to hear as much as possible!
Hi there! I'm thinking of the private As route and considering MDIS A levels Prep course. How is the response on your question so far? Have you yourself enrolled in MDIS and how is it so far? Its only 3hr/day right? Is it enough or do you need to have prior knowledge on the contents already then go for this class? Pls help me out here.
MANY MANY THANKS FROM ME HERE WHO'S STRUGGLING WITH THE DECISION TO GO FOR IT!! (:
Jia Xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 12:18 AM   #3

Hi there! I'm thinking of the private As route and considering MDIS A levels Prep course. How is the response on your question so far? Have you yourself enrolled in MDIS and how is it so far? Its only 3hr/day right? Is it enough or do you need to have prior knowledge on the contents already then go for this class? Pls help me out here.
MANY MANY THANKS FROM ME HERE WHO'S STRUGGLING WITH THE DECISION TO GO FOR IT!! (:
Hi! are you planning to retake your A levels as a private candidate? is it possible for you to PM me?
crazyorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:18 PM   #4

Hello im in the same situation as you.Mind PMing me to share our ideas?
Jia Xin likes this.
ashace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:53 AM   #5

Hi! are you planning to retake your A levels as a private candidate? is it possible for you to PM me?
Hi are you taking the same route too? Pm here is slow, you can email me at Malin3.9up@gmail.com ! (:
Jia Xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 05:37 PM   #6

I've heard very bad reviews about MDIS. Is this a myth? And would someone be kind enough to bust it for me?
Old 23-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #7

Cool

Hi there,

I am in the same situation as you, however I've heard of bad reviews from MDIS, hence I am hesitant to go for it.

Update me on your progress if you want to. I am in a similar situation as you..
Old 18-01-2018, 08:53 PM   #8

So did any of you guys take up the A Level Prep course at MDIS? Thinking of enrolling there next year. Is it worth it? Anyone with prior experience please enlighten me. Thanks in advance
rotiroti is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.