HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

FREE A LEVEL PHYSICS NOTES by current top JC lecturer (The Physics Cafe)

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #1

Smile FREE A LEVEL PHYSICS NOTES by current top JC lecturer (The Physics Cafe)

JC 1 PHYSICS TUITION
CRASH COURSE @ CLEMENTI
'A' LEVEL H1 AND H2 CLASSES AVAILABLE
Conducted by
CURRENT TOP JC LECTURER

WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
1. Current top JC LECTURER
2. EASY-to-READ NOTES for every chapter
3. ONE-PAGE OVERVIEW for every chapter
4. CHALLENGING QUESTIONS with WORKED SOLUTION
5. MCQ DRILLING SESSIONS during lesson
6. SMALL CLASS size for PERSONAL ATTENTION (6 per class)
7. LIMITED CLASSES available only
8. The maraton commences in NOV

Read what the students say @ www.ThePhysicsCafe.com

*********Extracted from www.ThePhysicsCafe.com/review.html

“I feel that the notes you gave to us is superb, so much so that many from other classes have asked for it too. It is concise and to-the-point, cutting short all the ‘long stories’ in the lecture notes. It is easily comprehensible and very systematic, making it very clear for the reader to know exactly what is going on..."

"...All in all, I feel that you are one of the best physics teachers I have encountered so far, as you genuinely cared for us and have tried to stimulate our interest in the subject. Without you, I guess my concepts will still be muzzled up. You helped to clarify and clear all the misconceptions that I previously had. I would like to sincerely thank you for being such a dedicated teacher."

"...I've never had as much fun in class as I've had during physics. All your jokes (whether they were funny or not ) just made the class atmosphere so much more relaxed and every lesson was such a joy to be a part of. Your whole teaching style and ability to interact with and reach out to us students is just phenomenal, and you've taught us how fun and extremely enjoyable studying may be..."

Read more reviews @ http://www.thePhysicsCafe.com/review.html

Last edited by The Physics Cafe; 03-07-2010 at 02:10 AM..
The Physics Cafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #2

admin@thephysicscafe.com

Hi all,

Pls feel free to download notes written by Singapore current top JC's Lecturer.
Hope it will help you one way or another.

Regards..
Old 05-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #3

Hi all,

Pls feel free to download notes written by Singapore current top JC's Lecturer.
Hope it will help you one way or another.

Regards..
hey
i cannot c da link nywhr on da page
do let me noe whr can i dowload it
i need it urgently
thnx
madee92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #4

Hi all students

Having troubles with your school work? Spending hours looking for O levels notes online but can't find any? Exams around the corner but you are feeling unprepared? Urgently looking for some help online?

Look no further!!!! Examsupermart is the solution for you!
• Free Notes for download!!!
• Links to other educational websites!!!
• Free consultation!!!
• Tuition services available
• Good articles for students

Pls check out this website for a wonderful educational experience!!!!!
http://examsupermart.blogspot.com/

Also, feel free to contact andy at andy_examsupermart@yahoo.com.sg for the following:
• Any secondary A,E mathematics and physics problems (you may scan your question and email me)
• Any tuition enquires
• Any problems and difficulties you faced in overcoming exams or tests.

Lastly, may all of you pass your exams with flying colours!!!
YMENCXW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #5

2010 June Physics Workshop for JC1 and 2

Please go to www.ThePhysicsCafe.com for details.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #6

http://www.therafflescafe.com

JC 1 PHYSICS TUITION
CRASH COURSE @ CLEMENTI
'A' LEVEL H1 AND H2 CLASSES AVAILABLE
Conducted by
CURRENT TOP JC LECTURER

WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
1. Current top JC LECTURER
8. The maraton commences in NOV

*********Extracted from www.ThePhysicsCafe.com/review.html

“I feel that the notes you gave to us is superb, so much so that many from other classes have asked for it too. It is concise and to-the-point, cutting short all the ‘long stories’ in the lecture notes. It is easily comprehensible and very systematic, making it very clear for the reader to know exactly what is going on..."

"...All in all, I feel that you are one of the best physics teachers I have encountered so far, as you genuinely cared for us and have tried to stimulate our interest in the subject. Without you, I guess my concepts will still be muzzled up. You helped to clarify and clear all the misconceptions that I previously had. I would like to sincerely thank you for being such a dedicated teacher."

"...I've never had as much fun in class as I've had during physics. All your jokes (whether they were funny or not ) just made the class atmosphere so much more relaxed and every lesson was such a joy to be a part of. Your whole teaching style and ability to interact with and reach out to us students is just phenomenal, and you've taught us how fun and extremely enjoyable studying may be..."

Old 03-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #7

Former RJC Physics Lecturer conducting classes at Marymount, Somerset and Clementi (ThePhysicsCafe)

A Level PHYSICS Tuition
M.A.G.I.C @ the cafe
Managing A-level Grades In e Cafe

JC A Level H2/H1 and IB HL/SL PHYSICS students

Conducted by
CURRENT LECTURER
from SINGAPORE TOP JC

WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
1. Current PHYSICS LECTURER from TOP JC in SINGAPORE

*********Extracts from www.ThePhysicsCafe.com/review.html

“Mr Sim’s notes are excellent as he is able to present the main concepts in a topic in a clear, concise and compartmentalised way that does not breed confusion like the way some of the lecture notes do… His ability of using familiar examples from everyday life to explain obscure physics concepts (like semiconductors and quantum physics) are especially effectively and memorable.”

“Mr Sim’s notes are excellent as he is able to present the main concepts in a topic in a clear, concise and compartmentalised way that does not breed confusion like the way some of the lecture notes do… His ability of using familiar examples from everyday life to explain obscure physics concepts (like semiconductors and quantum physics) are especially effectively and memorable.”

“…Mr Sim’s notes are concise and comprehensive. He never fails to break down a chapter into different key concepts and ideas, making it easier for us to understand. Even a particularly difficult chapter will seem manageable and much less intimidating. He would even classify questions into different types where you would use the same type of calculations for. This simplifies things and makes it easier to tackle questions in an exam. I particularly like his idea of using a “SOP” to solve questions..”.

“…I personally found the summary notes prepared by Mr Sim most useful, as I often felt suddenly enlightened by his brief yet in-depth analysis, and these notes serve as a wonderful guide for my revision as they helped me to clear and organize my thoughts…”

From the CREATOR

“know more about the Logical Problem Solving Strategy. "...It took me YEARS to figure out and fine tune this strategy."Dave (Physics)

"... I will reveal the SECRET on how to solve questions the way they are set. In addition I will also share my strategy to adopt a logical approach to solving Physics questions."Dave (Physics)

"The notes we are going to prepare should be organized in a way to help you at a time when you need it most and that’s during the examinations!"Dave (Physics)

"we will be designing our LPS for popular questions tested in this topic. Most physics students out there will realize that the first few steps to solving questions which are set to test on the same concepts are always the same!" Dave (Physics)

When your own notes are more precious than any other notes or text book, that’s when you know you are ready." Dave (Physics)

Regards
Mr Dave Sim
www.ThePhysicsCafe.com

www.TheMathsCafe.com[/SIZE]
www.TheRafflessCafe.com[/SIZE]
Old 06-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #8

Physics Tuition at Queenstown

Hi,
Do you need JC Physics tuition? We hold group tuition sessions of up to 10 students each and our tutors are all current lecturers at top JCs. Each 2-hour session is only $25/hr, but teaching quality is assured, so get your physics questions answered at our centres (Queenstown branch only 3 min walk from MRT)! Physics Olympiad training also provided.

Pls refer to tuitionphysics.com for more information.
tuitionphysics.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.