HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

GPA below 2.0 but still wanting to get a degree

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2018, 03:29 PM   #1

GPA below 2.0 but still wanting to get a degree

Hi guys, let me just get straight to the point. I graduated from Poly with a very low GPA 1.8 sigh I know itís bad. I was you g and foolish and all i wanted was to get Poly over and done with but now that Iíve served NS and am much older, I have an interest in pursuing Degree. However, as you already know my GPA is too low for me to get into any local universities.

Iíve applied for SAT and will be taking it next month (will surely try to score). Since SUSS takes SAT results into consideration for admission, I thought why not give it a go. Other than that, I donít know where else to go. I guess my last resort would be private universities but do they look at GPA or can you get in as long as you have $$$?

What about SUSS part-time degree programs? Do they look at GPA for admisison? Because I have a friend in the same situation as me that got into one of their part-time degree programs.

Do you guys have any other suggestions? I really want to further my studies and get my degree. Thanks guys
mdnurhfz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 09:12 AM   #2

SUSS has much lower entry requirements than NUS, NTU. You can give it a try.
Or you may go for PSB or MDIS or even study in foreign unis in Johor.
hello7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:48 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Only way to find out is to apply to SUSS and see if they accept
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.