HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

learning japanese

Like Tree250Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #9331
Supremacy Member

How did you land yourself in intermediate? Did they interview you or? I was doing intermediate 1 term 2 alr and I quit a year ago. Now I'm told that I've to go for some kinda assessment, if i cannot make it, i have to redo elementary again. I thought that was kinda stupid la :/ i can read hiragana and katakana, converse wise, almost cannot make it.
I took a placement test back then. Foundation is very important so if it is not strong, they have to reinforced it.
Ah_keong likes this.
zhirong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #9332
Supremacy Member

All my students passed JLPT. =)

N1: Top scorer (144/180)
N2: 2/2 passed
N3: 2/2 passed
N4: 4/4 passed
N5: 8/8 passed

Congrats to all who passed.
For those that didnt make it. work harder next time.
Old 28-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #9333

Smile Japanese School Recommendation

Hi Guise,

I've never learn any Japanese Language at all, but can understand some basic since I used to watch a lot anime when I was young, and currently am working in a Japanese company, I thought learning some would be good, I wanted to understand what my boss were saying to me (I am now guessing most of the time xD) and speaking and some reading if possible. Do you all have any recommendation school for me? Some advice would be much appreciated.

Currently I have in my mind is Hougang Japanese Language School. My school fees will be paid by company though $600 annually.

Please advice.
saffrontan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #9334
Supremacy Member

do u have time to revise at least 3-5hrs a week apart from taking lessons?

what do u work as btw?
dimitri_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #9335

Well, my job are quite free (a lot of free time and flexible).. i'm a admin officer, but most of the time I am not busy with my work.. so yeah.. apart from classes I will have hours to revise at my workplace.. Any advice?
saffrontan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.