HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Do you have a horrible mother in law ( wife side)

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #166

Any husbands here with a Narcissist mother? and therefore narcissistic abuse victim and also problems between wife and mother?
stanleyzrs85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:20 PM   #167

Even sweeping and mopping she got 1001 reason to fault me.. until the daughter have to ask her go out.. but soon ex mil know the daughter trying to help moi.. then refused to go out..

Haiz.. it was a 6 mths torture..
Why didn't u both moved out was divorce the last resort

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT
Matrock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:31 PM   #168

I think the complaint about MIL would usually come from women who cannot get along with the guy's mother, rather than from men who cannot get along with their wife's mother.

As guys tend to be more (or try to be more) gentlemanly towards the so called fairer sex, this kind of "gentlemanly gentleness" tends to be extended to his MIL (his wife's mother) as well. Men will give way to women (generally).

As for women, well, the guy's wife is a woman, and his mother is also a woman. Between two women, why should I, so the wife thinks, show "gentlemanly gentleness" to another woman? She might think: you are a lady, so am I what! So, two women can never share the same kitchen, as the saying goes.
Papermate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:46 PM   #169

Money face, even wants my wife to divorce me to split assets.. knn
The Women's Charter is very harsh on men even in this day and age when women really are not as helpless as those two to three generations ago.

Just imagine, if you made a mistake and married the wrong woman, you have to pay lifelong alimony to her after the divorce, even though she might earn more money than you. And if you remarry and made a mistake again to marry another wrong woman, you pay alimony to the second ex-wife as well. With two alimonies to pay, you will end up eating grass!

Clearly, the law gives you zero chance to make mistakes. You are expected to be very accurate and hit the bull's eye in your choice of a life partner.

As for the women, well they really have it good. Seriously, I think it's time the government (Parliament) revisits this matter, but then, who dares to risk losing (women's) votes? I doubt even Worker's Party MPs dare to raise this matter in Parliament.

Last edited by Papermate; 02-01-2018 at 10:49 PM..
Papermate is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.