Do you have a horrible mother in law ( wife side)

happy.milk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I divorced partly due to MIL. Horrible.

Lim pei wash fan, she kpkb. Wash cooker hood, she say i wrong..

Buay tahan.. heng now no more torture..
Even sweeping and mopping she got 1001 reason to fault me.. until the daughter have to ask her go out.. but soon ex mil know the daughter trying to help moi.. then refused to go out..

Haiz.. it was a 6 mths torture..

I been thru it.
They will always said I teaching u .....

So big liao still can't get things properly etc.

Sent from Milk Aunt using GAGT

colafantasy

Reaction score
Lesson learnt, never stay with in laws...

Knn always say my house haunted.

First HDB, said ghost disturbing her, she went to get amulet pasted on her bedroom door.

Moved to current condo, knn still said my house haunted again...

I one day buay lun after 10 years chased her out...my wife sister lan lan rented a studio for her to stay..

My wife sister also a **.. she knew her mother pattern, die die dunwan mil to stay with her

For then peaceful all the way

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

grapefruitjuice

Reaction score
Even sweeping and mopping she got 1001 reason to fault me.. until the daughter have to ask her go out.. but soon ex mil know the daughter trying to help moi.. then refused to go out..

How long was your marriage?

What were the other factors that resulted in divorce?

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

6 mths marriage only?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.