Giving birth at KKH

Peony牡丹

Reaction score
Kkh HAS the equipment.
Private don't have?

Private don't have. That is true.

Many cases when they cannot deal with the baby they will need to parents to transfer the kid to KKH or NUH.

But have to wait because facilities are kept for KKH n NUH's own patients priorities. And no subsidies, parents have to pay private charges.

Peony牡丹

Reaction score
Wat waiting time r u tokking abt?

Wah u ask like that means u haven't start the checkups is it...

Subsidised cAre u have to Q for every individual stations. Wait to take body measurements, then wait to see doc, then wait to see ultrasound, then wait to see doc again, then wait to Q n pay n take appointments, then Q at pharmacy.

All these done at one - 2 stations at private doc but done all at separate room by different teams at subsidised care

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Peony牡丹;110717464 said:
Wah u ask like that means u haven't start the checkups is it...

Subsidised cAre u have to Q for every individual stations. Wait to take body measurements, then wait to see doc, then wait to see ultrasound, then wait to see doc again, then wait to Q n pay n take appointments, then Q at pharmacy.

All these done at one - 2 stations at private doc but done all at separate room by different teams at subsidised care
My Son 6 months old Liao leh. Aiya . U go where also must take leave. U 1 2 go fast fast then go shopping izzit ? Lol

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting time is the killer for subsidized patients (even private KKH patients wait like crazy), but beggers can't be choosers I guess.
If you have alot of spare time to trade for the monetary savings, surely it is the most economical way to go.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

i tot sg has the lowest birth rate in Sg?

why is the waiting time so long? :(

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do exp? Got cut skin?

Cos induced labour(gynae scare son too big for delivery if wait for full term so one week earlier), got laughing gas which didn't work and gynae came back to tmc after office hours...

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
for my 2 kids i book the gayne appt 1st slot of the day, most of the regular checkups are done by around 10am, my wife superior still praise her very hardworking arh, never take MC from gayne, cos she go back to office after that...

only the scan dates she will take half day.
Coz your boss gd allow her no need use leave ah lol

Reaction score
We gave birth to 2 kids in KKWCH A class forgot Liao quite cheap ar
Gave birth 1 Day stayed 1 more day 3rd Day discharged by noon total count as 2 days stay.

Reaction score
KKWCH A class
Go to check up at private suite
When admit your O&G would stay with you most of the time
Take epidural for 1st baby definitely due to prolong labour
Best medical and nursing care

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.