Milk is not healthy.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fang pi you.

They would only encourage tumor growth with the toxins in their body + milk.

Go read 'The China Study'. Intake of animal protein when you have toxins like aflatoxins in your body promotes tumor growth.

Those factory workers are dumb as ****. They would only increase their chances of cancers.

To be fair The China Study was written by a vegan & he was pushing vegan interests & agenda.

But having said that, milk that we by from the supermarkets are indeed bad for health.

Besides the fact that they are laced with bovine growth hormones & antibiotics they also leach calcium from our bones.

We know that these drugs in my milk can and do lead to cancer.

The only milk that's beneficial to health is organic raw milk from pasture fed cows. Such milk has none of the chemicals found in normal milk. Unfortunately we can't get organic raw milk in Singapore.

shizuka_b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u guys see the documentary on the dairy industry? How cows are kept pregnant all the time so that they will keep producing milk 24/7?

Their babies are taken away the moment they are born and killed (unless is female, then the cycle repeats).

So i also stop drinking milk myself. Trying to wean the kids off milk as well.

Shadow_Dancer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be fair The China Study was written by a vegan & he was pushing vegan interests & agenda.

But having said that, milk that we by from the supermarkets are indeed bad for health.

Besides the fact that they are laced with bovine growth hormones & antibiotics they also leach calcium from our bones.

We know that these drugs in my milk can and do lead to cancer.

The only milk that's beneficial to health is organic raw milk from pasture fed cows. Such milk has none of the chemicals found in normal milk. Unfortunately we can't get organic raw milk in Singapore.

But raw milk inside got bacteria ?

Still, I think milk is the best source of bioavailable calcium. Otherwise, most ppl will have to take supplements and eat loads of vegs and fruits which is unrealistic.

Shadow_Dancer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u guys see the documentary on the dairy industry? How cows are kept pregnant all the time so that they will keep producing milk 24/7?

Their babies are taken away the moment they are born and killed (unless is female, then the cycle repeats).

Might as well just eat fruits cos all animals and plants are living things and ppl harvest them for food. Cruel hor ?:s22:

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The China Study claim that cancer is form from intake from all types of animal protein.

Didn't the longest living person just died and her diet is purely and only 2-3 raw eggs? :o

Vegetables more healthy?
Nowadays veggies are even more dangerous with so much GMO and pesticides. :(

MyWill

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the prob is side effects from chemical/ hormones/ GMO. By itself, milk is another form of animal protein, isnt it?

Reaction score

Bull can sell to Spain or India lo

Sent from 穷矮胖永独 using GAGT

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the cancer is actually humans.

profit-driven humans.

lazy shareholding humans who need dividends instead of working to earn a living.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding diet and food source, too mani scientist have different views atm.

When you have so mani ppl with different conclusion meant that they havent found out the truth la so just take whatever information moderately.

If milk is so toxin and bad for health, then why all animals drink milk in the beginning of their life. Certainly, there are pathways misunderstood by someone.

Removing milk alone wont ensure you wont get cancer.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Regarding diet and food source, too mani scientist have different views atm.

When you have so mani ppl with different conclusion meant that they havent found out the truth la so just take whatever information moderately.

If milk is so toxin and bad for health, then why all animals drink milk in the beginning of their life. Certainly, there are pathways misunderstood by someone.

Removing milk alone wont ensure you wont get cancer.

What's worse is that all other milk alternatives have their detractors too. Probably except goat's milk, but it's too damn expensive for peasants for daily consumption.

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi GP also super against lim milk. she say lim soy better but for us not too much la wait get big nnp~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.