review of childcare in singapore

royzo78

Reaction score
Peony牡丹;111817374 said:
Actually I find joining FB group for CC in Singapore most helpful.

But you cannot search past reviews for FB CC group. Very difficult.

MasterTutor

Reaction score
MasterTutor is Singapore’s leading Home Tuition Agency that has a 94% successful matching rate with tutors and students. We have a huge tutor database that assists in quick match up.

We have tutors ranging from undergrad, graduate, and even MOE trained tutors.
Subject expertise includes : Mathematics, e-math, a-math, science and more.

For students, kindly fill up the request tutor form to be matched with your perfect tutor based on your requirements ASAP. www.mastertutor.sg/request-a-tutor

For tutors, visit our website to apply for any tuition assignments according to your location. For e.g. North, NorthEast, West, South, and Central. www.mastertutor.sg/tuition-assignments

othello

Reaction score
for dunno what reasons, there is a dearth of reviews online. My boys' CC near my house had very little or outdated reviews. Sent them in anyway. 1st CC was not bad, till they changed owner and teachers !!!! Very poorly done! Switched to another CC shortly after.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long the CC is near your home, your kids are happy and price is reasonable.

I am not picky.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.