Selling foods in primary school

herzberg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My mom used to be canteen helper. Have to start prep/cook at 5.30am but by 2pm can pang gang.

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when the schools are having the June and December holidays I suppose the stall owners do not have to pay rent during those months.

Reaction score
The pricing got cap one... And your revenue is limited constant.

Yup, last time I worked in Poly , one of my ex colleague is in charge canteens one.

Student complain food price expensive or whatever she will take note,

Sometimes director will question her too if foods sell expensive

but nevertheless all just " for show , ownself give ownself work "
Simply because they rent the whole place to Koufu , etc F&B corporations.

This is why I got mention here , go poly study is Expensive than go JC

best part , u go JC save money also can go NUS/NTU without much problem as long u pass

but for Poly, u spend more money also cannot u will go NUS/NTU as local Uni cater roughly 30 perent for top poly grad , the rest of the 70 percent are reserve for JC grad.

Reaction score
So when the schools are having the June and December holidays I suppose the stall owners do not have to pay rent during those months.

Sorry hor, NEED TO PAY.

Last time I know a few stalls owners selling foods in Poly.

Come school holidays they will zzzz some even close for good when school reopen than They open again.

They told me every time come school holiday can prepare to lose business.

just only few staffs eat + a bit students. Only days is like got camps but just only for few days. Also these students will call delivery rather go canteen eat the same old foods again.

thus some of them after doing for few years in the end quit , they told me go outside better

constant there is flow of customers.

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s22: FYI not every teachers, lectures will eat in school canteens. They drive out rather eat at coffee shops.

Unless they got class later on time too tight will just eat in school.
Rast time my primary n sec school teachers mostly drive out eat. Only a few eat at non recess hours or tabao.

The kanteen aunty very respect teachers one. Like occifer in army.

Sent from The Magical Land Of Talking Pillows, Bolsters & Blankets; Far, Far Away Deep In Another Galaxy using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.