Why has milk price go up so fast?

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my girl has been drinking these milk cube since 1 day till now.
Ship from Japan better formula, and cheaper too even with Fedex included.

774qsbQ.jpg

Sai777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
milk price went up 4x in China over the same period

they are more than happy to sell to tiong if sinkie notch willing to pay

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy from JB cheaper..........but wait, if its cheaper means its inferior quality #sinkielogic

shizuka_b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta give it to JP for being innovative diah....milk cubes.

In before Fukushima comments

tangpx

Reaction score
Sent those girls from age 25 to 35 to the farm to produce milk powder and replace them after age 35. Price will be decrease.

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not expert in formula or any ingredient, I screenshot this ingredient compared to common milk powder in local market....most of them more %.

But the main reason is this cube is easily resolve in water, 1 cube = 40ml milk
so last time go out, I see parent in nursing/baby room, preparing busy or messing with their powder, they see us using cube, preparing milk in less than 20 sec...also surprise..most of them never seen before.

I would say this is more of convenient, especially you bring children overseas, I only bring this box with 24 stick, each stick got 5 cube = 200ml
is like bringing 24 stick = 24 x 200ml milk during travelling.
light and convenient

they do have powder form, buying from japan cheaper compared to Qoo10 price is freaking high, but ship from Japan, need to include ingredient list, translated into English, passed to custom thru email, then sg custom can only get thru, I have been doing these paperwork for past 5 yrs

http://catalog-p.meiji.co.jp/products/baby_mother/milkpowder/040104/4902705116573.html

Last edited:

prawnyhead

Master Member
Reaction score
not expert in formula or any ingredient, I screenshot this ingredient compared to common milk powder in local market....most of them more %.

But the main reason is this cube is easily resolve in water, 1 cube = 40ml milk
so last time go out, I see parent in nursing/baby room, preparing busy or messing with their powder, they see us using cube, preparing milk in less than 20 sec...also surprise..most of them never seen before.

I would say this is more of convenient, especially you bring children overseas, I only bring this box with 24 stick, each stick got 5 cube = 200ml
is like bringing 24 stick = 24 x 200ml milk during travelling.
light and convenient

they do have powder form, buying from japan cheaper compared to Qoo10 price is freaking high, but ship from Japan, need to include ingredient list, translated into English, passed to custom thru email, then sg custom can only get thru, I have been doing these paperwork for past 5 yrs

http://catalog-p.meiji.co.jp/products/baby_mother/milkpowder/040104/4902705116573.html

where to buy????

beer4105

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blame it on the chinese... real good milk powder not a absolute given

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come certain races can afford 3-5 children per household, no problem with milk powder

trupurple

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Daily consumer goods, necessities: transport, food, rent, etc sure up sky high... it's $$$ generating on a daily basis.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.