PC Dreams Feedbacks and Suggestions Thread

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Reaction score
Dear all,
To improve our services and bring in more relevant products and services to customers, we are starting this thread to interact and really know what you people wants. :)

Please post your feedbacks, experience with our sales people, and suggestions over here to help us improve.

We also welcome suggestions from customers to let us know how we can improve.

Please note that PC Dreams always strive our best to service the community here, but lapse in services and unforeseen circumstances can occasionally occur. Please kindly allow us an opportunity to look into the issue in these circumstances and rectify them accordingly. :)

Thank you.

PC Dreams Management

Last edited:

arcanisjk

Reaction score
Just bought my Asus x202 from PC dreams. There were some misunderstandings as the shop was pretty busy. But was attended to by pretty lady.

Back to topic, decent shopping experience with pc dreams, unlike many other shops in SLS that tries to hard sell me the more expensive ones, the lady sales assistant took considerations of what I needed and recommended me something good that's within my budget.

Awesome experience, will recommend others here.

Ps: the girl looks really cute :s13:

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Just bought my Asus x202 from PC dreams. There were some misunderstandings as the shop was pretty busy. But was attended to by pretty lady.

Back to topic, decent shopping experience with pc dreams, unlike many other shops in SLS that tries to hard sell me the more expensive ones, the lady sales assistant took considerations of what I needed and recommended me something good that's within my budget.

Awesome experience, will recommend others here.

Ps: the girl looks really cute :s13:

Thanks for your feedback. Hope you enjoy your laptop! :)

klord77

Reaction score
Got total three sets of Lappy from PCD (1 in sls, 2 in sitex today), thumb up.

A happy customer who returned thrice (twice in SLS, once in Sitex today) but bought only twice cos they refuse to sell me another Lappy on my second visit in SLS as they encouraged me to get the other Lappy from another retail as they are not able to match the price.

Repost from the other thread~~~

filterbank

Reaction score
Been to Sitex @ your booth hoping to get the ASUS VivoTab RT (seeing all the hypes), but was quite disappointed to know that it is not available despite all the hypes!!!

Note this is not against your people... they are actually quite good and professional (bought a nexus 7 instead anyhow, so a happy customer nevertheless).

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Been to Sitex @ your booth hoping to get the ASUS VivoTab RT (seeing all the hypes), but was quite disappointed to know that it is not available despite all the hypes!!!

Note this is not against your people... they are actually quite good and professional (bought a nexus 7 instead anyhow, so a happy customer nevertheless).

Yup. Sorry about that. There are less than 20 units for the first launch. By the Sitex, actually all stocks are gone already. :(

You can actually pm us directly to check out for stocks availability before coming. :)

Yakumo

Reaction score
Recently purchased an Asus Padfone 2 bundle + bluetooth stylus headset from them, all I can say is their level of service is excellent!

Firstly they allow me to pay a small amount of deposit to reserved a set of Padfone 2 due to lack of cash, and every part of the transaction was very smooth and transparent without all those "taichi" nonsense despite the fact that I was dealing with a different people at every part of the transaction.

The admin personnel handling the HWZ account is also very patient in handling all my big and small quires on the product and the staff at their store was also very friendly and easily approachable.

Last but not least, after running into an issue in the bluetooth headset (no sound from speaker), I contacted them on HWZ for a 1-to-1 exchange but was told that they can only offer me a refund or to send to Asus service centre on my behalf.

So I took a trip down and while I tried the headset there it actually works! I'm suspecting it could be due to the fact that I upgraded the firmware to Jelly Bean the night before but either way, instead of getting pissed off at me for wasting their time, the staff actually gather around to take a look at the piece of fabulous gadget crafted by Asus.

It feels good to be served by salesperson that are actually interested in the product they are selling :D

On and on I had a good experience with them and is looking forward to visiting the shop again! (hopefully only for purchase purpose :s13:)

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind feedback. We will relay this to all the staff who have served you. :)

alucard31

Reaction score
Yesterday bought the latest FHD version ASUS N56VZ from PC Dreams. I have to say their service is really good, Mr. Tan, Wai Keong and another female staff (sorry, forget to get her name) is patiently assist me on the info of laptop to choose. Because I'm still considering which to take from Lenovo Y580 and ASUS N56VZ.

The info provided through PM in HWZ forum and the comparison advice in the stores is very good. Due to the stock of the FHD N56VZ just only reach their store, so there's no "demo" set let me play with it. But they do let me have all the time to do some detail checking on the laptop before I make a decision to get it. All terms & conditions of purchasing, warranty covered is clearly explained. Payment wise, I'm not having any problems.

Overall, I'm happy enough to make another purchase from PC Dreams if I going to buy any other new laptops or related stuff.

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Yesterday bought the latest FHD version ASUS N56VZ from PC Dreams. I have to say their service is really good, Mr. Tan, Wai Keong and another female staff (sorry, forget to get her name) is patiently assist me on the info of laptop to choose. Because I'm still considering which to take from Lenovo Y580 and ASUS N56VZ.

The info provided through PM in HWZ forum and the comparison advice in the stores is very good. Due to the stock of the FHD N56VZ just only reach their store, so there's no "demo" set let me play with it. But they do let me have all the time to do some detail checking on the laptop before I make a decision to get it. All terms & conditions of purchasing, warranty covered is clearly explained. Payment wise, I'm not having any problems.

Overall, I'm happy enough to make another purchase from PC Dreams if I going to buy any other new laptops or related stuff.

Thanks for your support. Look forward to be of assistance to you again. :)

ImRiHyun

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my laptop few days back and I'm really pleased with PCDreams's services so I felt that it was only right to commend them on this platform.

1. The repair cost offered was really reasonable and servicing was quick as collection could be made just 2 days after sending in.
2. The repaired laptop came with a bubble wrap which was assuring to us, customers as it gave me a sense that my laptop was in safe hands.

Thank you very much. :)

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my laptop few days back and I'm really pleased with PCDreams's services so I felt that it was only right to commend them on this platform.

1. The repair cost offered was really reasonable and servicing was quick as collection could be made just 2 days after sending in.
2. The repaired laptop came with a bubble wrap which was assuring to us, customers as it gave me a sense that my laptop was in safe hands.

Thank you very much. :)

Thanks for your compliment. We will relay this to our service staff to encourage them to serve even better next time. :)

cornbunwa

Reaction score
*Moved from main forum to suggestion thread*

Here's a review on PC Dreams level 5 shop, since I thought decent shops in Sim Lim should deserve some recognition.

I went down on a Friday to get a laptop for my girlfriend and I was headed there via the research on HWZ Forum, therefore it was really a fast and quick trip straight up.

[Shop Front]
The shop was quite packed with loads of laptops and goods with limited space to navigate but from what I know they're doing a year end stock take or some sort so no issues here. Inquired about an ASUS laptop and came back again to get it.

[Service]
Shop assistants was prompt in their service and they do their best to strike up conversations which was nice to have. They ensure the specifications are correct before slicing open the seal in front of you. No gimmicks on prices which was a relief so do it keep the transparency up. Heard that they're taking over ASUS repair services sometime next year too. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

[Conclusion]
Overall it's been a good trip down, felt like I was sold a service than just a hardware and it'll definitely be one of the few shops I'll visit first in SLS if I'm going to to buy a new laptop.

[After Sales]
Time will tell for the results of the after-sales support now.

[Improvements]
Only improvement could be that maybe a minority of the assistants weren't so sure about things like stocks and specs, so I would advise a ramp up training so all the shop assistants can have the same level of knowledge, letting customers feel confident when they are planting down cash for a new investment.

[Others]
P.S: This is from experience of purchasing from the level 5 shop. Went to the level 3 factory outlet for some inquiries and tested out the service. It was a very much lower service experience, with the shop assistant not very sure about the products they are selling and feeling less welcome there.

wilsonneo

Reaction score
Recently just sent 3 laptops to laptop general hospital for repair.
Can said the service is quite ok. The staff are quite friendly also.
I can get back my laptops within a week.
Overall I can said quite satisfy with it.
Just a minor thing that I not satisfy is there are 2 laptop I found the cover(or casing) are not mount back properly, although they are fix it immediately, but this make me a bit worry.

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Recently just sent 3 laptops to laptop general hospital for repair.
Can said the service is quite ok. The staff are quite friendly also.
I can get back my laptops within a week.
Overall I can said quite satisfy with it.
Just a minor thing that I not satisfy is there are 2 laptop I found the cover(or casing) are not mount back properly, although they are fix it immediately, but this make me a bit worry.

That is a serious lapse. We definitely investigate to find out why.
Really sorry about what had happened.

Please kindly check pm.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Unknownx

Reaction score
Just bought a laptop from PC Dreams today.
Pretty satisfied with the service and the staff are friendly.
Special thanks to Mr Tan who answered all my queries.
Definitely will come back in future if getting new laptop and gonna recommend PC Dreams to my friends :D

PC_Dreams

Reaction score
Just bought a laptop from PC Dreams today.
Pretty satisfied with the service and the staff are friendly.
Special thanks to Mr Tan who answered all my queries.
Definitely will come back in future if getting new laptop and gonna recommend PC Dreams to my friends :D

Thanks for your feedback. :)

RazorDen

Reaction score
Sent my acer laptop for 2nd time. And it was done within a week. And the best part it's cheaper! Thanks pc dream.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.