[Community] SG DayZ

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just calling out any fellow DayZ veterans wanna come back DayZ, tons of thing has changed (for both better and worse).

If still doubting, can watch my stream then decide.

Quite sad and boring to play alone, but I met this China player. Quite a friendly player and generous too. He's adapting quite fast even though he just played 1 week only.

I will post some screenies anyway.

Last edited:

TROLLER

Master Member
Reaction score
Walking simulator lah... u might as well play arma 3, faster, better and more mods

TROLLER

Master Member
Reaction score
No money keep buy and buy.

better than dayz mah, no one watch liao. Focus all on arma 3 tanoa streamers. Faster action also, especially all the mods.

Dayz can spend so many hours just to farm. Farm finish, just sit in tent and eat beans and can forever don't die le... a bit bo liao lah

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better than dayz mah, no one watch liao. Focus all on arma 3 tanoa streamers. Faster action also, especially all the mods.

Dayz can spend so many hours just to farm. Farm finish, just sit in tent and eat beans and can forever don't die le... a bit bo liao lah

True true... but arma 3 damn ex.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suppose this is for the standalone?
if yes... I'm in. coz no one plays this in my usual group of kakis

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very long never play and follow DayZ liao. What are the major changes?

Sent from EDMW using GAGT

Ghillie suit/gun wrap are crafted from Burlap Strips (Burlap sags cut into strips) + netting (found on boats).

Improvised Suppressors can be crafted using water bottle + duct-tape.

Will get sick from various causes, drenched (without wearing raincoat), over eating, scratch from zombies, unclean water, dirty masks, etc.

I once got sick and my character requires alot alot of water, like fever. I died finding antibiotics.

M4 is harder to find, Mosin is easy though but easily damaged.

Steyr Aug is commonly found in West Barracks, but can only attach suppressor.

AK74 uses 5.45 rounds, AK47/AKM uses 7.62.39, AK101 uses NATO 5.56.

Coupled NATO mag can be found also.

Uniforms, got the newly introduced Gorka uniform which can shield you from rain. USMC uniform, iLPV(Normal and High Capacity).

Landmines and grenades are common.

The one and only thing I hate about this game is THEY FREAKING ONLY LIMIT MOSIN TO ONE SCOPE! Which is the lousy PU SCOPE 3.5x mag only, it used to be attachable with Hunting Scope.

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suppose this is for the standalone?
if yes... I'm in. coz no one plays this in my usual group of kakis

you wan add me in steam? we can play tgt, currently my buddy and me is in Cherno looking for truck battery and lug wrench.

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm logging in already, anyone wanna play holler me...

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When we were going back to West Barracks with the tire for our V3S truck, I spotted a guy coming back from the barracks. He saw us and we saw him, we proned down and tried to locate each other. I straight fire 1 shots which missed, then another 3-4 shots to secure the kill. The china buddy fired another few 2-3 shots to double confirm.

His body was totally wrecked, almost all his supplies are ruined and we only managed to get his AK101 which I swapped with Steyr Aug.

I swear to god, my heart was beating like crazy! Like it wanted to jump out of my chest!

I2pSDCO.jpg

See if you can spot the truck.

Me and the china player spent the whole evening to fix the truck. Guess what we found out, its freaking manual and its darn slow. I couldn't even see the gear indicator or go up slope (steep one cannot).

Last edited:

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
74312F9AFA372690A080663B794E7D056FC41FDC

Current Loadout: FNX45, AK101, Firemen Axe, Gorka E Uniform, Ballistic Helmet and Skull Face balaclava.

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seven Early Eight Early, log in beo beo abit. Search west barracks for like 1 min, got fired on. I ran west wards into the forest without taking any shot. Found myself a good position up hill and took out my AK101 and tried to find the **** who shot me.

I saw this mfker hiding near the tree, I fired first shot which missed due to the trajectory drop. I slowly unload 1 shot 1 shot at him, cause he got scared, stand up and started running. After expending 20+ rounds, one of them hit him.

I'm pretty sure the distance was around 1-2kms away, my scope is shiatty though.

Waited for around 5 mins to ensure hes not moving or no one is around him, I proceed to find his body.

Hot damn, his body is full of good loots. M4 with good attachments, Ak101 with good scope and bipod, TONS OF COUPLED MAGAZINE.

If anyone is online now, I can give you a spare weapon and tons of ammo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.