HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Revelation Online (天谕) NA/EU

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #106

Terrible terrible game, can't believe so much hype and this game is absolute trash. 2/10 for content, the senseless quests are forced upon each of your characters and u need to do endless spamming of F and SPACE to "play".

Anyway FYI, its a CHINA mmo.... what does communists know about fun

I beg to differ.

(edit: removed my guide - see above 2 links enough)

I'm playing in EU - Eventide Server.

Do join me if you are interested in playing competitively.

=============================================

Please define your fun first.

=============================================

My honest review of Revelation Online after being in it since Open Beta starts:-

1. This is not your traditional MMO where u go open world and mindlessly grind. I'm in the top 100 levels of my server. I only do exp stuff from daily quests and dungeons.

2. This game has many many many many mechanism. You can P2W but one person in this game cannot pawn the whole world. As per my blog, i written 10 main systems that derive your fighting power in the game. You have to invest in all 10 system carefully.

3. PVP content - PVP content is huge. From 1v1 harmless duels to 3v3 weekly ranking arena to 10v10/20v20 ranked battleground (dota mode) and X vs X (up to hundreds players fighting) clan war castle seige and clan war resource battle.

4. PVE content - main story line run till lvl 57, will take about 1.5 full week (assuming u take 8 hrs doing main story line a day) to complete.

beside main story line, there is also fraction quest you can do on daily basis. In addition, those dungeons, raids, trials, world boss, guild activities and curious quest, and the daily different EVENTS >.<

For PVE content, i won't say it is the best but i won't give it low rating either.

Overall to me is 7.5/10.

The 2.5 lacking is as follows:-

1. Poor customer server support (don't seem to be my.com strength)
2. Still has some bugs and also poor translation problem
3. botters and spammer is a little concern (despite the recent wave ban)

Frankly speaking, if you are looking for a good MMO, i will recommend Reveal Online. One have to take time to understand the game tho. This is not a simple game at all.

If you looking for simple, no need think game, maybe play maplestory.

If you take this game as face value - i assure u, you have not explore the game enough.

(i'm previously in Tera and can say it's 10x better than tera in terms of content)

Me + my team, every night spend 4~6 hours doing our stuff, seriously - not enough.
We always complain keep lack of time.

This game has alot of time gate to prevent P2W or one shot to fame. You need to invest time to be good.

=================

IGN: Augustina
Server: EU-Eventide
Guild Leader of ZeitGeist

My guild are mostly asians. So if you guys are starting, do join us =)

We have quality and committed players, but not one of the top guild due to our low in numbers.
Hoping to find more daily players to join us tho.

=================

Last edited by SG-xLeox; 17-04-2017 at 04:16 PM..
SG-xLeox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #107

Terrible terrible game, can't believe so much hype and this game is absolute trash. 2/10 for content, the senseless quests are forced upon each of your characters and u need to do endless spamming of F and SPACE to "play".

Anyway FYI, its a CHINA mmo.... what does communists know about fun
"Endless spamming of F and SPACE to "play"", maybe you should start doing your dailies.

Before rating content 2/10, please make sure you have done the Expert dungeons at least.

With a full party to do all dailies with you (namely, Daily Token, ToP Trial, Poacher, MC Retreat, GB Slaughter), it takes 2 hours. If you want to add in Scour, then it's only 2-3h (I could clear 380 mobs in less than 20 minutes). You can save Scour up to 2 days before it becomes bo hua.

Weeklies, you can choose your own day to do when you got time, or join a guild, get into a static, everyone choose a date.

Most of the time, the time loss comes from trying to find people. You cannot solo this game, the system punishes you badly for it.

Anyway, Einsof is still recruiting members in NA - Darkfall. If you are interested to join, please do apply on our site first http://einsofgaming.com/roapply before applying in-game.
Mionnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 05:59 PM   #108

"Endless spamming of F and SPACE to "play"", maybe you should start doing your dailies.

Before rating content 2/10, please make sure you have done the Expert dungeons at least.

With a full party to do all dailies with you (namely, Daily Token, ToP Trial, Poacher, MC Retreat, GB Slaughter), it takes 2 hours. If you want to add in Scour, then it's only 2-3h (I could clear 380 mobs in less than 20 minutes). You can save Scour up to 2 days before it becomes bo hua.

Weeklies, you can choose your own day to do when you got time, or join a guild, get into a static, everyone choose a date.

Most of the time, the time loss comes from trying to find people. You cannot solo this game, the system punishes you badly for it.

Anyway, Einsof is still recruiting members in NA - Darkfall. If you are interested to join, please do apply on our site first http://einsofgaming.com/roapply before applying in-game.
Hi Monn,

Wah, too bad - my team started in EU - Eventide before i heard about your team. If not probably will join Darkfall too.

Anyway, US server, their clan war timing is SG what time ah?
Old 27-04-2017, 12:00 AM   #109

Hi Monn,

Wah, too bad - my team started in EU - Eventide before i heard about your team. If not probably will join Darkfall too.

Anyway, US server, their clan war timing is SG what time ah?
Sunday 9 to 11 I think, in the morning
Mionnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 01:55 PM   #110

We will be having a fun and relaxing Guild event this weekend! All Guild members are invited to the event, including new members joining prior to the event! Join us today and have fun together! Check out our Discord server for more information about the event. Most of us are working adults and Uni/ Poly students! We believe in having fun together rather than stressing ourselves out in game as working/ studying is stressful enough. Our timezone is GMT+8 and most of us are from Singapore and Malaysia.

We are actively recruiting!

How to Join Us:

1. Apply for the Guild on our website at http://einsofgaming.com/roapply
2. Log in to the game and press CTRL+G to open up the Guild window. Search for Einsof. Click apply for Guild/ join Guild.

Complete the 2 simple steps above to join the Guild successfully!

Guild Information:

Name: Einsof
Server: North America (Darkfall)
Discord: http://esf.link/eindsc
Contacts: Einzo or Mionn

Look for us in our Discord server if you have any questions~
Old 27-04-2017, 11:50 PM   #111
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone still active, currently playing abit during term break.
Old 28-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #112

I am still playing.

Eventide Server - EU
Name: Augustina
Old 03-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #113

any reason why join a EU server? Due to better ping or better event timing?
Old 09-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #114

any reason why join a EU server? Due to better ping or better event timing?
When the server started, my team and i tested US and EU server.
Both Ping is 250ms~300ms.

(Note: Apparently, there are many players confirming that the ping is higher that the real ping)

Both ping were the same, so we started EU because of event timing.

Depending on your lifestyle,

US timing is suitable for players who can wake up 7am and play till noon sg time.

EU timing is suitable for players who can stay late from 10pm till 4am.

Generally, Clan War is on:

EU - Sunday 2AM ~ 4AM
NA - Sunday 8AM ~ 10AM (cannot confirm)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.