Advise on 1GBps Router

Pitbull999

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am using Singtel 1GBps modem, and with the original router, it seems my connection hardly reach 200MBps.

Any advice on what type of router should I buy to maximize the bandwith? I checked this TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 could go up to 800+ MBps on 5Ghz?

My budget is under $100.

Thanks.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are better of using the money to get a contractor to pull cable around your hse. Gaming on wifi is always not so ideal. And even u buy the best one also cant cpnfirm u have better connection. ;)

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am using Singtel 1GBps modem, and with the original router, it seems my connection hardly reach 200MBps.

Any advice on what type of router should I buy to maximize the bandwith? I checked this TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 could go up to 800+ MBps on 5Ghz?

My budget is under $100.

Thanks.

either you pull cable or hire a contractor to change room telephone port to network port. never game in wifi...infact never use wifi on desktop.

cable is the only way to go:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.