Divinity Original Sin 2 Thread

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
anyone playing this game? saw the release yesterday and seems like not bad.

they say play with friends better. but i dont have gamer friends :(

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Solo also good. But i don't like the journal logs.. I wish they can handle better when comes to journal logs.. Way too messy. And the quest markers also strange.

I wish they can at least allow to enable or disable of tracking the quest you want on the journal log.

Nirvani

Reaction score
Solo also good. But i don't like the journal logs.. I wish they can handle better when comes to journal logs.. Way too messy. And the quest markers also strange.

I wish they can at least allow to enable or disable of tracking the quest you want on the journal log.
Been playing this game a lot these few days. Devs said that the journal and flags are a bug and will be addressed in a patch later today.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
if you play baldur's gate before and you love it..then you will love this game. really nice. the developer is great too. support2.

can play solo. not sure about multiplayer

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.