Hearts Of Iron IV is out, who going to hoot?

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who hooting this grand strategy game. Enjoyed HOI3 very much and will be hooting this once i get back SG.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now ish old uncle liao keep one-more-turning very easy to up lorry.

Think will wait until retrenchment and hoot and pray. :(

zensushi

Reaction score
Is it any good?

Shall find out more.

Have so many games bought but still haven't played... :sad:

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
Now ish old uncle liao keep one-more-turning very easy to up lorry.

Think will wait until retrenchment and hoot and pray. :(

Wah I understand what you mean sia.

Now after work come home sometimes want to play civi I play until sleep in front of the com my wife ask me what I doing sia

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it an inferior version of Civilization?

Actually this game ish much more chim than civilization.

Civilization ish easier to pick up and then become one more turn zombie, as the gameplay ish much more simple and straightforward. You don't need to master the chim-er aspect of civilization and can still have fun and win the game. Of cause if you can master the chim-er aspect like the max\min effect on population control, research, resource management etc will add more to the sexperience.

HoI ish more chim and difficult, it will still turn you into one more turn zombie but you actually need to study and master the game first cause the battle and strategy ish not simple and you can easily lose the game. So need to learn the game first otherwise you will be one frustrated zombie than a having fun zombie.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah I understand what you mean sia.

Now after work come home sometimes want to play civi I play until sleep in front of the com my wife ask me what I doing sia

Pray this kind of game as old uncle really more life endangering. :(

First you look at the clock, 8pm nia, so okay will stop at 10pm then koon.

The next time you look at the clock, KNN 12pm liao, nevermind wait till move this unit from X to Y then confirm go koon.

Then suddenly you see the Sun light appearing from the window liao. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.